I posted this at the NCAAF forum but I just want to post it here to see if anyone can help or just to spread my experience with bookmaker. Ive been wagering with them for close to 10 years now, its been up and down with no major complaints. But tonight I just got to call them out on their bullshit. This has happen to me 3 times now, the other two times I let it go, but this time it is disrespectful.
So tonight I took at live bet Temple at -17.5. Bookmaker decided to not honor their end of the bet and graded it as a no bet. Funny thing is they have my available bet at 500, but on their history its at 635. So it should be at $1135 if graded at a no bet. But I for sure know that it was 635 at to win 200 because that was their limit at live bet. Now they have my funds at 500. Its some shady stuff here...
I have picture proof, is there any way to upload them here?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I posted this at the NCAAF forum but I just want to post it here to see if anyone can help or just to spread my experience with bookmaker. Ive been wagering with them for close to 10 years now, its been up and down with no major complaints. But tonight I just got to call them out on their bullshit. This has happen to me 3 times now, the other two times I let it go, but this time it is disrespectful.
So tonight I took at live bet Temple at -17.5. Bookmaker decided to not honor their end of the bet and graded it as a no bet. Funny thing is they have my available bet at 500, but on their history its at 635. So it should be at $1135 if graded at a no bet. But I for sure know that it was 635 at to win 200 because that was their limit at live bet. Now they have my funds at 500. Its some shady stuff here...
I have picture proof, is there any way to upload them here?