Posted:
#1
So... How's your life going these days?
Views: 756
Posts: 8
Posted:
#2
I'm a healthy young man living in America.
Who would complain?
I can imagine it's the same living in Canada. Love Quebec. Still want to go to Toronto and Vancouver.
I'm a healthy young man living in America.
Who would complain?
I can imagine it's the same living in Canada. Love Quebec. Still want to go to Toronto and Vancouver.
Posted:
#3
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
I'm a healthy young man living in America.
I'm a healthy young man living in America.
Who would complain?
I can imagine it's the same living in Canada. Love Quebec. Still want to go to Toronto and Vancouver.
one problem...... you live in new jersey, the most disgusting, pollution-filled garbage dump of a state
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
I'm a healthy young man living in America.
I'm a healthy young man living in America.
Who would complain?
I can imagine it's the same living in Canada. Love Quebec. Still want to go to Toronto and Vancouver.
one problem...... you live in new jersey, the most disgusting, pollution-filled garbage dump of a state
Posted:
#4
What are you talking about? I love NJ.
Southern, Central and West Jersey are far Essex and Hudson County.
Morris and Bergen counties are beautiful. I guess you don't get out of the house much.
I'll never leave here.
What are you talking about? I love NJ.
Southern, Central and West Jersey are far Essex and Hudson County.
Morris and Bergen counties are beautiful. I guess you don't get out of the house much.
I'll never leave here.
Posted:
#6
I guess ok, late 40's , job 5 min from home, healthy family 2 kids , one finishing 1st year university household income bout $110,000 but live in area where avg home price is 750,000 for detached...feel like im always broke and barely getting by...debt debt debt... ya , i know first world problems...
I guess ok, late 40's , job 5 min from home, healthy family 2 kids , one finishing 1st year university household income bout $110,000 but live in area where avg home price is 750,000 for detached...feel like im always broke and barely getting by...debt debt debt... ya , i know first world problems...
Posted:
#7
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
What are you talking about? I love NJ.
What are you talking about? I love NJ.
Southern, Central and West Jersey are far Essex and Hudson County.
Morris and Bergen counties are beautiful. I guess you don't get out of the house much.
I'll never leave here.
rather live in florida
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
What are you talking about? I love NJ.
What are you talking about? I love NJ.
Southern, Central and West Jersey are far Essex and Hudson County.
Morris and Bergen counties are beautiful. I guess you don't get out of the house much.
I'll never leave here.
rather live in florida
Posted:
#8
That's funny, I lived in Tampa for 5 years and couldn't stand it.
For the most part, the women looked better but the weather is terrible. 100% humidity and constant showers is not ideal for me. If the people aren't old, they're slow unless they're from out-of-state. Not to mention everything is too far away from each other. Outside of seafood, the food sucks.
Clearwater Beach is nice, but I couldn't live there again. I love my job, family and social life.
Life is treating me fine in the Garden State
That's funny, I lived in Tampa for 5 years and couldn't stand it.
For the most part, the women looked better but the weather is terrible. 100% humidity and constant showers is not ideal for me. If the people aren't old, they're slow unless they're from out-of-state. Not to mention everything is too far away from each other. Outside of seafood, the food sucks.
Clearwater Beach is nice, but I couldn't live there again. I love my job, family and social life.
Life is treating me fine in the Garden State
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,888
- PART DEUX 150
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,347
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,235
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,238
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
