I read this morning that Snoop Dog will lite the Olympic torch to open the ceremonies in France . I thought snoop dog??? Although I really can't remember who lights the torches over the years I do remember Ali I think in Atlanta. Frank Shorter when the US hosted. But Snoop Dog?? I don't follow Snoops career now but back in the day he was a member the street gang Crisps . Many French younger generation kids will have their blounts out as Snoop lites them as he passes by. He has been denied passports in a few countries because of his violations and arrests . Don't know the history of the opening ceremony but think way back in the day the Greeks would Light it to some greek goddess. The flame I believe has been relayed to all the continents but think all those Parsians lined up with their blunts and Snoop stopping and lighting them on the last leg will be smiling and happy Hopefully NBC and Peacock TV will show Snoop stopping and sharing the flame . Go Snoop and USA.
Snoop Dog and the Olympics..
I read this morning that Snoop Dog will lite the Olympic torch to open the ceremonies in France . I thought snoop dog??? Although I really can't remember who lights the torches over the years I do remember Ali I think in Atlanta. Frank Shorter when the US hosted. But Snoop Dog?? I don't follow Snoops career now but back in the day he was a member the street gang Crisps . Many French younger generation kids will have their blounts out as Snoop lites them as he passes by. He has been denied passports in a few countries because of his violations and arrests . Don't know the history of the opening ceremony but think way back in the day the Greeks would Light it to some greek goddess. The flame I believe has been relayed to all the continents but think all those Parsians lined up with their blunts and Snoop stopping and lighting them on the last leg will be smiling and happy Hopefully NBC and Peacock TV will show Snoop stopping and sharing the flame . Go Snoop and USA.
@Box and one
You should chime in on the thread on how everyone found Covers ![]()
From 1999 you are the 2nd oldest member I've seen here over the years
FreedomAtStake is the oldest at 1995 one of the original owners of Covers he was
@Box and one
You should chime in on the thread on how everyone found Covers ![]()
From 1999 you are the 2nd oldest member I've seen here over the years
FreedomAtStake is the oldest at 1995 one of the original owners of Covers he was
wow many of great cappers have passed their torch but Snoop dogs is lighting them up Didn't realize I was one of the oldest. Thank you I got 5 on it
wow many of great cappers have passed their torch but Snoop dogs is lighting them up Didn't realize I was one of the oldest. Thank you I got 5 on it
@Box and one You should chime in on the thread on how everyone found Covers From 1999 you are the 2nd oldest member I've seen here over the years FreedomAtStake is the oldest at 1995 one of the original owners of Covers he was
@Box and one You should chime in on the thread on how everyone found Covers From 1999 you are the 2nd oldest member I've seen here over the years FreedomAtStake is the oldest at 1995 one of the original owners of Covers he was
Seriously, he is as bad as Brittany Griner. I have a problem with all this shit. Brittany Griner gets busted in Russia. We bail her sorry ass out. She brought drugs into the country, gets busted. Oh I didn't know. Bullshit. Snoop goes to Paris a looser washed up thug, and you think he didn't have his stash. Yeah keep drinking that Hennessey. Why our networks don't get past Olympic athletes (Mary lou gymnastics, Amanda beard swimming, I could go on, but seriously snoop dog and Kelly Clarkston. WTF
Seriously, he is as bad as Brittany Griner. I have a problem with all this shit. Brittany Griner gets busted in Russia. We bail her sorry ass out. She brought drugs into the country, gets busted. Oh I didn't know. Bullshit. Snoop goes to Paris a looser washed up thug, and you think he didn't have his stash. Yeah keep drinking that Hennessey. Why our networks don't get past Olympic athletes (Mary lou gymnastics, Amanda beard swimming, I could go on, but seriously snoop dog and Kelly Clarkston. WTF
Seriously, he is as bad as Brittany Griner. I have a problem with all this shit. Brittany Griner gets busted in Russia. We bail her sorry ass out. She brought drugs into the country, gets busted. Oh I didn't know. Bullshit. Snoop goes to Paris a looser washed up thug, and you think he didn't have his stash. Yeah keep drinking that Hennessey. Why our networks don't get past Olympic athletes (Mary lou gymnastics, Amanda beard swimming, I could go on, but seriously snoop dog and Kelly Clarkston. WTF
Snoop is wildly popular.
Seriously, he is as bad as Brittany Griner. I have a problem with all this shit. Brittany Griner gets busted in Russia. We bail her sorry ass out. She brought drugs into the country, gets busted. Oh I didn't know. Bullshit. Snoop goes to Paris a looser washed up thug, and you think he didn't have his stash. Yeah keep drinking that Hennessey. Why our networks don't get past Olympic athletes (Mary lou gymnastics, Amanda beard swimming, I could go on, but seriously snoop dog and Kelly Clarkston. WTF
Snoop is wildly popular.
He has actually done quite well commentating on some of the events. I can become a fan I think. Will watch him on the next season of the Voice and see what he is like.
He has actually done quite well commentating on some of the events. I can become a fan I think. Will watch him on the next season of the Voice and see what he is like.
I was wondering why NBC was pimping Snoop every chance they could. Making him the US mascot of the Olympics. Didn't mind him being there but it did seem very odd. Well find out Snoop is getting paid $500k a day to be pimped out. That makes a lot more sense. Good for him. But now all the dots connect.
I was wondering why NBC was pimping Snoop every chance they could. Making him the US mascot of the Olympics. Didn't mind him being there but it did seem very odd. Well find out Snoop is getting paid $500k a day to be pimped out. That makes a lot more sense. Good for him. But now all the dots connect.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
- MLB Playoffs 16,083
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,367
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
