• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Slot machine doesn't pay out. Slot machine pays the price....

    scalabrine
    Slobbasaurus
    thecentaur
    BWS77
    Johnzimbo34
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 901
    Posts: 16
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2016 - 3:15 PM ET #1

    https://youtu.be/5oPwHWnHL-Y

    Gotta love how the guy does that little polite finger motion gesture to the player next to him before he goes berserk.

    The same way you'd signal a waiter at Olive Garden for a thin mint only to flip the table so high it hits the ceiling fan when he hands it to you.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    https://youtu.be/5oPwHWnHL-Y

    Gotta love how the guy does that little polite finger motion gesture to the player next to him before he goes berserk.

    The same way you'd signal a waiter at Olive Garden for a thin mint only to flip the table so high it hits the ceiling fan when he hands it to you.
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2016 - 3:32 PM ET #2

    I think he may have gotten kicked out after that little tantrum.

    It's amazing what alcohol does to someone.
    Reply
    I think he may have gotten kicked out after that little tantrum.

    It's amazing what alcohol does to someone.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2016 - 3:40 PM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    I think he may have gotten kicked out after that little tantrum.

    It's amazing what alcohol does to someone.

    I think it goes far beyond alcohol. The anger management is basically nonexistent to do that and get arrested for it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    I think he may have gotten kicked out after that little tantrum.

    It's amazing what alcohol does to someone.

    I think it goes far beyond alcohol. The anger management is basically nonexistent to do that and get arrested for it.
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2016 - 4:01 PM ET #4

    Ironically the cost of replacing the machine is a drop in the bucket to what it scams out of players
    Reply
    Ironically the cost of replacing the machine is a drop in the bucket to what it scams out of players
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2016 - 5:09 PM ET #5

    CG?
    Reply
    CG?
     
    Johnzimbo34
    Johnzimbo34
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 1299
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2016 - 6:06 PM ET #6

    When it said he destroyed it with a stool I thought maybe he...nevermind
    Reply
    When it said he destroyed it with a stool I thought maybe he...nevermind
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2016 - 7:31 PM ET #7

    he did seem a bit rattled.......
    Reply
    he did seem a bit rattled.......
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2016 - 7:48 PM ET #8


    LOL.  I am banned for life from Mohegan Sun Casino in CT for shattering a Video Poker machine.  Fukkk'em.  They hauled me into the Security Headquarters and wanted to strip my $3000 Players Points from my account.  I walked out and into the Jewelry store and told Wifey to buy a $3000 tennis bracelet.  Three days later I get a certified letter saying I am banned for life.  Like I said, Fukk'em.  I beat them to the punch and they got mad.  Boo-Hoo.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    LOL.  I am banned for life from Mohegan Sun Casino in CT for shattering a Video Poker machine.  Fukkk'em.  They hauled me into the Security Headquarters and wanted to strip my $3000 Players Points from my account.  I walked out and into the Jewelry store and told Wifey to buy a $3000 tennis bracelet.  Three days later I get a certified letter saying I am banned for life.  Like I said, Fukk'em.  I beat them to the punch and they got mad.  Boo-Hoo.
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2016 - 10:37 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    LOL.  I am banned for life from Mohegan Sun Casino in CT for shattering a Video Poker machine.  Fukkk'em.  They hauled me into the Security Headquarters and wanted to strip my $3000 Players Points from my account.  I walked out and into the Jewelry store and told Wifey to buy a $3000 tennis bracelet.  Three days later I get a certified letter saying I am banned for life.  Like I said, Fukk'em.  I beat them to the punch and they got mad.  Boo-Hoo.

    If this story is true then that's just phucking hilarious
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    LOL.  I am banned for life from Mohegan Sun Casino in CT for shattering a Video Poker machine.  Fukkk'em.  They hauled me into the Security Headquarters and wanted to strip my $3000 Players Points from my account.  I walked out and into the Jewelry store and told Wifey to buy a $3000 tennis bracelet.  Three days later I get a certified letter saying I am banned for life.  Like I said, Fukk'em.  I beat them to the punch and they got mad.  Boo-Hoo.

    If this story is true then that's just phucking hilarious
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2016 - 10:49 PM ET #10

    I never lie sir.  Or embellish. 

    We also have Foxwoods Casino here in CT and don't miss Mohegan Sun at all.


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    I never lie sir.  Or embellish. 

    We also have Foxwoods Casino here in CT and don't miss Mohegan Sun at all.


     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2016 - 10:49 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    LOL.  I am banned for life from Mohegan Sun Casino in CT for shattering a Video Poker machine.  Fukkk'em.  They hauled me into the Security Headquarters and wanted to strip my $3000 Players Points from my account.  I walked out and into the Jewelry store and told Wifey to buy a $3000 tennis bracelet.  Three days later I get a certified letter saying I am banned for life.  Like I said, Fukk'em.  I beat them to the punch and they got mad.  Boo-Hoo.

    Just had an idea

    Slot and video poker machines that have a little punching bag on top
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    LOL.  I am banned for life from Mohegan Sun Casino in CT for shattering a Video Poker machine.  Fukkk'em.  They hauled me into the Security Headquarters and wanted to strip my $3000 Players Points from my account.  I walked out and into the Jewelry store and told Wifey to buy a $3000 tennis bracelet.  Three days later I get a certified letter saying I am banned for life.  Like I said, Fukk'em.  I beat them to the punch and they got mad.  Boo-Hoo.

    Just had an idea

    Slot and video poker machines that have a little punching bag on top
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2016 - 11:29 PM ET #12

    never made it to Mohegan Sun been to Foxwoods ore ties than I like to mention. but I guess it was I went there first and I liked it. It worked for me I am a true believer if it works don't it.

    The only casino in Connecticut I frequent. we have a great deal in ne you can take a bus for 40.00 on vip charters everyone gets buffet coupon and 20.00 free slot pays that part pays for its self. u can gamble shop explore and drink eat as much as you like what ever and then bus takes you back to maine.

    the movie is always cocoon. only possible complaint . so I enjoy this day trip far more than I care to realize  

    Reply
    never made it to Mohegan Sun been to Foxwoods ore ties than I like to mention. but I guess it was I went there first and I liked it. It worked for me I am a true believer if it works don't it.

    The only casino in Connecticut I frequent. we have a great deal in ne you can take a bus for 40.00 on vip charters everyone gets buffet coupon and 20.00 free slot pays that part pays for its self. u can gamble shop explore and drink eat as much as you like what ever and then bus takes you back to maine.

    the movie is always cocoon. only possible complaint . so I enjoy this day trip far more than I care to realize  

     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2016 - 11:43 PM ET #13

    I like how he took out TWO slot machines. Way to double down!
    Reply
    I like how he took out TWO slot machines. Way to double down!
     
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 1286
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2016 - 7:25 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    I never lie sir.  Or embellish. 

    We also have Foxwoods Casino here in CT and don't miss Mohegan Sun at all.



    So exactly HOW MUCH did CG 'loan' you?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    I never lie sir.  Or embellish. 

    We also have Foxwoods Casino here in CT and don't miss Mohegan Sun at all.



    So exactly HOW MUCH did CG 'loan' you?
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2016 - 7:45 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU:


    So exactly HOW MUCH did CG 'loan' you?


    LOL.  At one time I was willing to front CG a $25K wager with an old time book friend.  Thought that it would be a way THROUGH, not OUT.  Not going to happen now.


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU:


    So exactly HOW MUCH did CG 'loan' you?


    LOL.  At one time I was willing to front CG a $25K wager with an old time book friend.  Thought that it would be a way THROUGH, not OUT.  Not going to happen now.


     
     
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 2605
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2016 - 10:43 PM ET #16

    Just showed my girl, priceless!!!

    Reply

    Just showed my girl, priceless!!!

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 436
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,891
    • PART DEUX 156
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 845
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • Week 6 Money 8,432
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,263
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,256

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.