In the Contest there always seems to be several Team Money Leaders/handicappers who absolutely kill it with one team but are otherwise basically .500 handicappers.
This repeatedly happens in ALL sports, every season. It's quite common in the NBA right now.
I'd welcome anyone's thoughts on this. Do you think these handicappers have insight or "feel" for a particular team or if you think it's more than likely
luck or some short term variance. or that with 3,300 participants many are bound to go 15-3, 16-2 etc. regardless of handicapping skill/knowledge?
I welcome anyone's thoughts?
E
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
In the Contest there always seems to be several Team Money Leaders/handicappers who absolutely kill it with one team but are otherwise basically .500 handicappers.
This repeatedly happens in ALL sports, every season. It's quite common in the NBA right now.
I'd welcome anyone's thoughts on this. Do you think these handicappers have insight or "feel" for a particular team or if you think it's more than likely
luck or some short term variance. or that with 3,300 participants many are bound to go 15-3, 16-2 etc. regardless of handicapping skill/knowledge?