And I have no alarm clock. Haven't had one in ten years. Retired at age 49 with enough money and wifey ten years younger and all the prescription drugs I need.
Jealous? Your problem not mine.
Who has faced Ripcord and done it? First time without stopping? Fukking ultimate rush and then you look back and see all your buds nowhere in sight.
Tell me about Western Snow. Never done it but I'm told it's better stuff.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
hahaha you are never too old to play with death.
Ripcord is not about snow. It is about vertical.
Just memorizing days gone by.
And I have no alarm clock. Haven't had one in ten years. Retired at age 49 with enough money and wifey ten years younger and all the prescription drugs I need.
Jealous? Your problem not mine.
Who has faced Ripcord and done it? First time without stopping? Fukking ultimate rush and then you look back and see all your buds nowhere in sight.
Tell me about Western Snow. Never done it but I'm told it's better stuff.
Skiied Mt. Snow, Stratton, Killington, Stowe, etc....none hold a candle to skiing the rockies amigo. Personally I prefer Utah slightly more than Colo but both are fantastic. Park City you got Alta, Snowbird, Deer Valley, and others. Big Sky MT is also incredible.
I looked up ripcord Mt Snow and honestly looks like a slightly above avg single black diamond out west. Check out 'Daly Chutes' at Deer Valley, The 'Cirque' trails at Snowbird, or anything off Lone Peak in Big Sky, MT. That is some challenging stuff.
Skiied Mt. Snow, Stratton, Killington, Stowe, etc....none hold a candle to skiing the rockies amigo. Personally I prefer Utah slightly more than Colo but both are fantastic. Park City you got Alta, Snowbird, Deer Valley, and others. Big Sky MT is also incredible.
I looked up ripcord Mt Snow and honestly looks like a slightly above avg single black diamond out west. Check out 'Daly Chutes' at Deer Valley, The 'Cirque' trails at Snowbird, or anything off Lone Peak in Big Sky, MT. That is some challenging stuff.
Skiied Mt. Snow, Stratton, Killington, Stowe, etc....none hold a candle to skiing the rockies amigo. Personally I prefer Utah slightly more than Colo but both are fantastic. Park City you got Alta, Snowbird, Deer Valley, and others. Big Sky MT is also incredible.
I looked up ripcord Mt Snow and honestly looks like a slightly above avg single black diamond out west. Check out 'Daly Chutes' at Deer Valley, The 'Cirque' trails at Snowbird, or anything off Lone Peak in Big Sky, MT. That is some challenging stuff.
Good call on Snowbird Alta. I couldn't believe the snow there. Probably the best I've ever skied. Mountains are little short on vertical but I'd call that snow #1.
Quote Originally Posted by Michfan15:
Skiied Mt. Snow, Stratton, Killington, Stowe, etc....none hold a candle to skiing the rockies amigo. Personally I prefer Utah slightly more than Colo but both are fantastic. Park City you got Alta, Snowbird, Deer Valley, and others. Big Sky MT is also incredible.
I looked up ripcord Mt Snow and honestly looks like a slightly above avg single black diamond out west. Check out 'Daly Chutes' at Deer Valley, The 'Cirque' trails at Snowbird, or anything off Lone Peak in Big Sky, MT. That is some challenging stuff.
Good call on Snowbird Alta. I couldn't believe the snow there. Probably the best I've ever skied. Mountains are little short on vertical but I'd call that snow #1.