Heritage and 5Dimes are NOT sister sites. Not sure where this rumor originated. Both Books do operate in San Jose, Costa Rica. 5Dimes in a downtown location and Heritage in a more upscale suburb of Escazu. They may both use the same third party server which might explain why their lines, especially live lines, can be exact.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Heritage and 5Dimes are NOT sister sites. Not sure where this rumor originated. Both Books do operate in San Jose, Costa Rica. 5Dimes in a downtown location and Heritage in a more upscale suburb of Escazu. They may both use the same third party server which might explain why their lines, especially live lines, can be exact.
Sometimes if 5dimes site is too slow, the other sites will be faster
Once upon a time Heritage was an "invitation only book". I had to join through a friend's invitation into the site. Then they opened up to everybody who sent them a minimum deposit amount. Then TheGreek transferred all their clients over to Heritage because TheGreek bailed out on all us USA clients.
I have no idea if "Heritage is TheGreek" or if they are still related or not.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Quote Originally Posted by thorpe:
5dimes is Sportbet.com and PropBet.com
Heritage is TheGreek.com
Sometimes if 5dimes site is too slow, the other sites will be faster
Once upon a time Heritage was an "invitation only book". I had to join through a friend's invitation into the site. Then they opened up to everybody who sent them a minimum deposit amount. Then TheGreek transferred all their clients over to Heritage because TheGreek bailed out on all us USA clients.
I have no idea if "Heritage is TheGreek" or if they are still related or not.
Once upon a time Heritage was an "invitation only book". I had to join through a friend's invitation into the site. Then they opened up to everybody who sent them a minimum deposit amount. Then TheGreek transferred all their clients over to Heritage because TheGreek bailed out on all us USA clients.
I have no idea if "Heritage is TheGreek" or if they are still related or not.
No team is as good as it looks when winning nor are they as bad as they look when losing
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Once upon a time Heritage was an "invitation only book". I had to join through a friend's invitation into the site. Then they opened up to everybody who sent them a minimum deposit amount. Then TheGreek transferred all their clients over to Heritage because TheGreek bailed out on all us USA clients.
I have no idea if "Heritage is TheGreek" or if they are still related or not.