When you have an early flight. And the shops aren't open yet. You can get iPhones, Beats by Dre earbuds, Benefit make-up, and condoms all from a vending machine but not a bleeding Coca-Cola.
I have boned A LOT in my life. And I have traveled a lot. There has even been times in life when one could have accused me of being promiscuous. Like Tuesday. Yet I've never prepared to take off nor landed and been like, "Damn, I need me some rubbers NOW." Even if I was going to get it in directly from the airport, I either have rubbers packed, or I'm stopping at a regular store.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
When you have an early flight. And the shops aren't open yet. You can get iPhones, Beats by Dre earbuds, Benefit make-up, and condoms all from a vending machine but not a bleeding Coca-Cola.
I have boned A LOT in my life. And I have traveled a lot. There has even been times in life when one could have accused me of being promiscuous. Like Tuesday. Yet I've never prepared to take off nor landed and been like, "Damn, I need me some rubbers NOW." Even if I was going to get it in directly from the airport, I either have rubbers packed, or I'm stopping at a regular store.