We dont know how long we have...my dear nephew who wanted to be a priest, believe it or not, ran over by a truck---a beautiful young man so sweet and intelligent God I miss him so: my dear nephew Danny who shot himself in the head, so kind hearted and smart and they are gone leaving the void...dont ever stop loving your people and telling them so
Shower the people you love with love
We dont know how long we have...my dear nephew who wanted to be a priest, believe it or not, ran over by a truck---a beautiful young man so sweet and intelligent God I miss him so: my dear nephew Danny who shot himself in the head, so kind hearted and smart and they are gone leaving the void...dont ever stop loving your people and telling them so
Completely floored. I don't know what words I can say in this kind of forum that won't come off as contrived, that will truly express the sincerity of my condolences but just know I feel for you. That is absolutely heartbreaking and I am sorry for your family's loss.
Completely floored. I don't know what words I can say in this kind of forum that won't come off as contrived, that will truly express the sincerity of my condolences but just know I feel for you. That is absolutely heartbreaking and I am sorry for your family's loss.
Wow...just wow...your post is another reason among many to give people their roses when they are still alive. Sadly many people keep grudges or always say I'll call/visit someone next week when more time is available and then find out that person is no longer with us.
These might be just words to some Warrenator, I'll throw up some words to the man for you and hope that you can find peace and comfort in these times.
Wow...just wow...your post is another reason among many to give people their roses when they are still alive. Sadly many people keep grudges or always say I'll call/visit someone next week when more time is available and then find out that person is no longer with us.
These might be just words to some Warrenator, I'll throw up some words to the man for you and hope that you can find peace and comfort in these times.
@warrenator
My condolences.
Sudden loss is life changing in many cases. As long as you keep loved ones in your heart, they will always be with you.
@warrenator
My condolences.
Sudden loss is life changing in many cases. As long as you keep loved ones in your heart, they will always be with you.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
