Larry Bird was THE BEST at getting inside someone's head, I swear..
Shawn Kemp talks about facing Larry Legend for the first time
@sundance
Thank you for the video! it really makes me feel old watching this...I'm a Lakers fan but I'd always watch Larry Bird and Micheal Jordan when the Lakers were not on or not playing...and the other names in the video...Lenny Wilkens...he was a great coach and I remember him as a player coach for the Seattle Supersonics back in the day...and to think I watched Larry Nance and now his son playing the same game...time waits for no one.
@sundance
Thank you for the video! it really makes me feel old watching this...I'm a Lakers fan but I'd always watch Larry Bird and Micheal Jordan when the Lakers were not on or not playing...and the other names in the video...Lenny Wilkens...he was a great coach and I remember him as a player coach for the Seattle Supersonics back in the day...and to think I watched Larry Nance and now his son playing the same game...time waits for no one.
@sundance Thank you for the video! it really makes me feel old watching this...I'm a Lakers fan but I'd always watch Larry Bird and Micheal Jordan when the Lakers were not on or not playing...and the other names in the video...Lenny Wilkens...he was a great coach and I remember him as a player coach for the Seattle Supersonics back in the day...and to think I watched Larry Nance and now his son playing the same game...time waits for no one.
You're welcome! Maybe the young NBA fans inside covers will watch the game. I prefer the old NBA to the new NBA with everybody stretched out across the 3 point line. I use Larry's line of 'Who is coming in 2nd?' once in awhile on the 1st tee box. Always get's a laugh.
Magic and Bird saved the NBA. Great Laker/Celtics rivalry in the 1980's!
@sundance Thank you for the video! it really makes me feel old watching this...I'm a Lakers fan but I'd always watch Larry Bird and Micheal Jordan when the Lakers were not on or not playing...and the other names in the video...Lenny Wilkens...he was a great coach and I remember him as a player coach for the Seattle Supersonics back in the day...and to think I watched Larry Nance and now his son playing the same game...time waits for no one.
You're welcome! Maybe the young NBA fans inside covers will watch the game. I prefer the old NBA to the new NBA with everybody stretched out across the 3 point line. I use Larry's line of 'Who is coming in 2nd?' once in awhile on the 1st tee box. Always get's a laugh.
Magic and Bird saved the NBA. Great Laker/Celtics rivalry in the 1980's!
I'll never forget the shot Larry Bird made from behind, and over the backboard aka: 'the shot of the century'
@sundance good stuff!
![]()
CircaSportsbookLV App
I'll never forget the shot Larry Bird made from behind, and over the backboard aka: 'the shot of the century'
@sundance good stuff!
![]()
CircaSportsbookLV App
I'll never forget the shot Larry Bird made from behind, and over the backboard aka: 'the shot of the century' @sundance good stuff! CircaSportsbookLV App
![]()
I'll never forget the shot Larry Bird made from behind, and over the backboard aka: 'the shot of the century' @sundance good stuff! CircaSportsbookLV App
![]()
"Magic" Johnson could not carry Bird's jock strap. The NBA wanted to create this feeling of competition between the Lakers and the Celtics. Between the Pistons and the Celtics. Truth was that NOBODY was in Bird's class.
"Magic" Johnson could not carry Bird's jock strap. The NBA wanted to create this feeling of competition between the Lakers and the Celtics. Between the Pistons and the Celtics. Truth was that NOBODY was in Bird's class.
@TheGoldenGoose
^^
I totally disagree with your commentary.. Larry Bird was a great fundamental player, an All Star, and Hall of Famer, ahhh, but Magic, he was Showtime, and reverse the role, Larry Bird could not carry Magics jock-strap...period...you must have not watched a whole lot of basketball in the past to make such an opionated statement. I find it hard to find someone who is in agreement with you. BTW when the NBA's top 50 players list came out earlier in the year, Magic was ranked #8 all time, Bird came in at #14...just sayin' to each his own...have a good one Goose!
![]()
@TheGoldenGoose
^^
I totally disagree with your commentary.. Larry Bird was a great fundamental player, an All Star, and Hall of Famer, ahhh, but Magic, he was Showtime, and reverse the role, Larry Bird could not carry Magics jock-strap...period...you must have not watched a whole lot of basketball in the past to make such an opionated statement. I find it hard to find someone who is in agreement with you. BTW when the NBA's top 50 players list came out earlier in the year, Magic was ranked #8 all time, Bird came in at #14...just sayin' to each his own...have a good one Goose!
![]()
Larry walks by the Jazz bench when Stockton was a rookie. Larry says I think I will score 43 tonight! Scores his 43rd point in the 3rd quarter and took a seat for rest of the game!
Larry walks by the Jazz bench when Stockton was a rookie. Larry says I think I will score 43 tonight! Scores his 43rd point in the 3rd quarter and took a seat for rest of the game!
"Magic" Johnson could not carry Bird's jock strap. The NBA wanted to create this feeling of competition between the Lakers and the Celtics. Between the Pistons and the Celtics. Truth was that NOBODY was in Bird's class.
This is one of the most insane statements I have ever seen on covers. Doesn't mean we love you any less, GG.
"Magic" Johnson could not carry Bird's jock strap. The NBA wanted to create this feeling of competition between the Lakers and the Celtics. Between the Pistons and the Celtics. Truth was that NOBODY was in Bird's class.
This is one of the most insane statements I have ever seen on covers. Doesn't mean we love you any less, GG.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
