Sharks Are Becoming a HUGE problem in Florida!
WOW! I can't believe he's paying $120 for a dozen mullet. We throw a net & catch a couple dozen in about 20 minutes. I'll be having breakfast & hear a ruckus when something big like a tarpon chases mullet in our canal. These little shits will jump 2 or 3 feet in the air to escape a predator. Can't say I blame them. I would never fish in that kind of fog. Too dangerous for me watching out for someone who can't navigate their boat properly.
He was fishing in Dubois Park & the Jupiter inlet which is north of me. There's nothing like fishing with live bait but I noticed he had a rubber shrimp on one of his poles which is a very common lure when anchored up.
The dolphin he caught was bigger than the "schoolies" I caught last year. Once you catch a schoolie (which are more like 5 to 6 pounds), we always keep it in the water & it attracts other schoolies. Usually you look for a weed line or floating debris but it didn't look like those were the fishing conditions because it got so windy.
If you stay fishing off the reefs the sharks don't bother you too much. I remember when the barracudas were a major pain in the ass. You would fight a fish for 20 minutes & a cuda would rip off half of your catch & those suckers have nasty teeth.
Thanks for sharing the video Freddy!
![]()
WOW! I can't believe he's paying $120 for a dozen mullet. We throw a net & catch a couple dozen in about 20 minutes. I'll be having breakfast & hear a ruckus when something big like a tarpon chases mullet in our canal. These little shits will jump 2 or 3 feet in the air to escape a predator. Can't say I blame them. I would never fish in that kind of fog. Too dangerous for me watching out for someone who can't navigate their boat properly.
He was fishing in Dubois Park & the Jupiter inlet which is north of me. There's nothing like fishing with live bait but I noticed he had a rubber shrimp on one of his poles which is a very common lure when anchored up.
The dolphin he caught was bigger than the "schoolies" I caught last year. Once you catch a schoolie (which are more like 5 to 6 pounds), we always keep it in the water & it attracts other schoolies. Usually you look for a weed line or floating debris but it didn't look like those were the fishing conditions because it got so windy.
If you stay fishing off the reefs the sharks don't bother you too much. I remember when the barracudas were a major pain in the ass. You would fight a fish for 20 minutes & a cuda would rip off half of your catch & those suckers have nasty teeth.
Thanks for sharing the video Freddy!
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
- MLB Playoffs 16,083
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,367
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
