https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/2543193/have-dollar4500-and-want-to-smoke-weed-drink-unlimited-booze-have-sex-with-two-girls-a-day-in-nevada-well-sex-island-coronavirus-sounds-like-it-may-actually-take-place-from-june-19th-21st
Sex Island
https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/2543193/have-dollar4500-and-want-to-smoke-weed-drink-unlimited-booze-have-sex-with-two-girls-a-day-in-nevada-well-sex-island-coronavirus-sounds-like-it-may-actually-take-place-from-june-19th-21st
You can do all of those things for free to cheap in Vegas in any given day. I'd take the $4500n buy an ounce of blow and save the rest for the tables. Let the chips fall where they may.
You can do all of those things for free to cheap in Vegas in any given day. I'd take the $4500n buy an ounce of blow and save the rest for the tables. Let the chips fall where they may.
How about we change it up a bit.... let’s see one of these in Korea where I can spend some cash on k-pop girls. Now we can talk.
Bet you're a white dude. White dude's flock to asian girls like black dudes flock to white girls.
How about we change it up a bit.... let’s see one of these in Korea where I can spend some cash on k-pop girls. Now we can talk.
Bet you're a white dude. White dude's flock to asian girls like black dudes flock to white girls.
Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: How about we change it up a bit.... let’s see one of these in Korea where I can spend some cash on k-pop girls. Now we can talk. Bet you're a white dude. White dude's flock to asian girls like black dudes flock to white girls.
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: How about we change it up a bit.... let’s see one of these in Korea where I can spend some cash on k-pop girls. Now we can talk. Bet you're a white dude. White dude's flock to asian girls like black dudes flock to white girls.
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: How about we change it up a bit.... let’s see one of these in Korea where I can spend some cash on k-pop girls. Now we can talk. Bet you're a white dude. White dude's flock to asian girls like black dudes flock to white girls.
hahaha. Curious. What’s wrong with being white?
Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: How about we change it up a bit.... let’s see one of these in Korea where I can spend some cash on k-pop girls. Now we can talk. Bet you're a white dude. White dude's flock to asian girls like black dudes flock to white girls.
hahaha. Curious. What’s wrong with being white?
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: How about we change it up a bit.... let’s see one of these in Korea where I can spend some cash on k-pop girls. Now we can talk. Bet you're a white dude. White dude's flock to asian girls like black dudes flock to white girls. hahaha. Curious. What’s wrong with being white?
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: How about we change it up a bit.... let’s see one of these in Korea where I can spend some cash on k-pop girls. Now we can talk. Bet you're a white dude. White dude's flock to asian girls like black dudes flock to white girls. hahaha. Curious. What’s wrong with being white?
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: How about we change it up a bit.... let’s see one of these in Korea where I can spend some cash on k-pop girls. Now we can talk. Bet you're a white dude. White dude's flock to asian girls like black dudes flock to white girls. hahaha. Curious. What’s wrong with being white?
Where did I say there was anything wrong with being white? I just said white dudes are into asian chicks like black dudes are into white chicks.
To all of my caucasian brethren,
I know right-winged media has tricked you into thinking the world is against you. I know every other group in the world has felt persecution so you want to feel persecuted as well but bros... it's all in your heads. You still rule the world and there's nothing wrong with most of you. A few bad apples don't spoil the bunch. And frankly, having a few spoiled hollywood brats and liberal politicians say mean things about you is not persecution. So stop with the whiny ass act. "Oh whoa is me! I'm a straight, white, Christian male!" Get the hell out of here. You guys have gotten too used to lack of adversity that you're created problems in your own heads. Look at incels. Can't get laid so they wanna kill hot chicks? Staying in the basement playing video games? You think the Vikings, the Saxons, the Goths... would've whined over some prick tease cheerleader? What if Christobel Columbo would've stayed locked in the basement playing Call of Duty? White dudes are alright, man. Almost every one that I know is awesome. Some true bros.
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: How about we change it up a bit.... let’s see one of these in Korea where I can spend some cash on k-pop girls. Now we can talk. Bet you're a white dude. White dude's flock to asian girls like black dudes flock to white girls. hahaha. Curious. What’s wrong with being white?
Where did I say there was anything wrong with being white? I just said white dudes are into asian chicks like black dudes are into white chicks.
To all of my caucasian brethren,
I know right-winged media has tricked you into thinking the world is against you. I know every other group in the world has felt persecution so you want to feel persecuted as well but bros... it's all in your heads. You still rule the world and there's nothing wrong with most of you. A few bad apples don't spoil the bunch. And frankly, having a few spoiled hollywood brats and liberal politicians say mean things about you is not persecution. So stop with the whiny ass act. "Oh whoa is me! I'm a straight, white, Christian male!" Get the hell out of here. You guys have gotten too used to lack of adversity that you're created problems in your own heads. Look at incels. Can't get laid so they wanna kill hot chicks? Staying in the basement playing video games? You think the Vikings, the Saxons, the Goths... would've whined over some prick tease cheerleader? What if Christobel Columbo would've stayed locked in the basement playing Call of Duty? White dudes are alright, man. Almost every one that I know is awesome. Some true bros.
Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: How about we change it up a bit.... let’s see one of these in Korea where I can spend some cash on k-pop girls. Now we can talk. Bet you're a white dude. White dude's flock to asian girls like black dudes flock to white girls. hahaha. Curious. What’s wrong with being white? Where did I say there was anything wrong with being white? I just said white dudes are into asian chicks like black dudes are into white chicks. To all of my caucasian brethren, I know right-winged media has tricked you into thinking the world is against you. I know every other group in the world has felt persecution so you want to feel persecuted as well but bros... it's all in your heads. You still rule the world and there's nothing wrong with most of you. A few bad apples don't spoil the bunch. And frankly, having a few spoiled hollywood brats and liberal politicians say mean things about you is not persecution. So stop with the whiny ass act. "Oh whoa is me! I'm a straight, white, Christian male!" Get the hell out of here. You guys have gotten too used to lack of adversity that you're created problems in your own heads. Look at incels. Can't get laid so they wanna kill hot chicks? Staying in the basement playing video games? You think the Vikings, the Saxons, the Goths... would've whined over some prick tease cheerleader? What if Christobel Columbo would've stayed locked in the basement playing Call of Duty? White dudes are alright, man. Almost every one that I know is awesome. Some true bros.
Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: How about we change it up a bit.... let’s see one of these in Korea where I can spend some cash on k-pop girls. Now we can talk. Bet you're a white dude. White dude's flock to asian girls like black dudes flock to white girls. hahaha. Curious. What’s wrong with being white? Where did I say there was anything wrong with being white? I just said white dudes are into asian chicks like black dudes are into white chicks. To all of my caucasian brethren, I know right-winged media has tricked you into thinking the world is against you. I know every other group in the world has felt persecution so you want to feel persecuted as well but bros... it's all in your heads. You still rule the world and there's nothing wrong with most of you. A few bad apples don't spoil the bunch. And frankly, having a few spoiled hollywood brats and liberal politicians say mean things about you is not persecution. So stop with the whiny ass act. "Oh whoa is me! I'm a straight, white, Christian male!" Get the hell out of here. You guys have gotten too used to lack of adversity that you're created problems in your own heads. Look at incels. Can't get laid so they wanna kill hot chicks? Staying in the basement playing video games? You think the Vikings, the Saxons, the Goths... would've whined over some prick tease cheerleader? What if Christobel Columbo would've stayed locked in the basement playing Call of Duty? White dudes are alright, man. Almost every one that I know is awesome. Some true bros.
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: How about we change it up a bit.... let’s see one of these in Korea where I can spend some cash on k-pop girls. Now we can talk. Bet you're a white dude. White dude's flock to asian girls like black dudes flock to white girls. hahaha. Curious. What’s wrong with being white? Where did I say there was anything wrong with being white? I just said white dudes are into asian chicks like black dudes are into white chicks. To all of my caucasian brethren, I know right-winged media has tricked you into thinking the world is against you. I know every other group in the world has felt persecution so you want to feel persecuted as well but bros... it's all in your heads. You still rule the world and there's nothing wrong with most of you. A few bad apples don't spoil the bunch. And frankly, having a few spoiled hollywood brats and liberal politicians say mean things about you is not persecution. So stop with the whiny ass act. "Oh whoa is me! I'm a straight, white, Christian male!" Get the hell out of here. You guys have gotten too used to lack of adversity that you're created problems in your own heads. Look at incels. Can't get laid so they wanna kill hot chicks? Staying in the basement playing video games? You think the Vikings, the Saxons, the Goths... would've whined over some prick tease cheerleader? What if Christobel Columbo would've stayed locked in the basement playing Call of Duty? White dudes are alright, man. Almost every one that I know is awesome. Some true bros.I was just stirring the pot Stu, The Zionist Global Elite are the one's responsible for stirring up all the Hatred in the World. All sides are being played, Black, White, Left, and Right.
Exactly. "Argue amongst yourselves. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: How about we change it up a bit.... let’s see one of these in Korea where I can spend some cash on k-pop girls. Now we can talk. Bet you're a white dude. White dude's flock to asian girls like black dudes flock to white girls. hahaha. Curious. What’s wrong with being white? Where did I say there was anything wrong with being white? I just said white dudes are into asian chicks like black dudes are into white chicks. To all of my caucasian brethren, I know right-winged media has tricked you into thinking the world is against you. I know every other group in the world has felt persecution so you want to feel persecuted as well but bros... it's all in your heads. You still rule the world and there's nothing wrong with most of you. A few bad apples don't spoil the bunch. And frankly, having a few spoiled hollywood brats and liberal politicians say mean things about you is not persecution. So stop with the whiny ass act. "Oh whoa is me! I'm a straight, white, Christian male!" Get the hell out of here. You guys have gotten too used to lack of adversity that you're created problems in your own heads. Look at incels. Can't get laid so they wanna kill hot chicks? Staying in the basement playing video games? You think the Vikings, the Saxons, the Goths... would've whined over some prick tease cheerleader? What if Christobel Columbo would've stayed locked in the basement playing Call of Duty? White dudes are alright, man. Almost every one that I know is awesome. Some true bros.I was just stirring the pot Stu, The Zionist Global Elite are the one's responsible for stirring up all the Hatred in the World. All sides are being played, Black, White, Left, and Right.
Exactly. "Argue amongst yourselves. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."
Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: How about we change it up a bit.... let’s see one of these in Korea where I can spend some cash on k-pop girls. Now we can talk. Bet you're a white dude. White dude's flock to asian girls like black dudes flock to white girls. hahaha. Curious. What’s wrong with being white? Where did I say there was anything wrong with being white? I just said white dudes are into asian chicks like black dudes are into white chicks. To all of my caucasian brethren, I know right-winged media has tricked you into thinking the world is against you. I know every other group in the world has felt persecution so you want to feel persecuted as well but bros... it's all in your heads. You still rule the world and there's nothing wrong with most of you. A few bad apples don't spoil the bunch. And frankly, having a few spoiled hollywood brats and liberal politicians say mean things about you is not persecution. So stop with the whiny ass act. "Oh whoa is me! I'm a straight, white, Christian male!" Get the hell out of here. You guys have gotten too used to lack of adversity that you're created problems in your own heads. Look at incels. Can't get laid so they wanna kill hot chicks? Staying in the basement playing video games? You think the Vikings, the Saxons, the Goths... would've whined over some prick tease cheerleader? What if Christobel Columbo would've stayed locked in the basement playing Call of Duty? White dudes are alright, man. Almost every one that I know is awesome. Some true bros.
Mr. Stu… i'm not so optimistic as you .. i'm not going to be complacent while the world changes around me. This version of BLM will have some staying power imo. Its a phase one of the transition of power in America. In the meanwhile, K-pop girls is currently the main objective for me.
Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: How about we change it up a bit.... let’s see one of these in Korea where I can spend some cash on k-pop girls. Now we can talk. Bet you're a white dude. White dude's flock to asian girls like black dudes flock to white girls. hahaha. Curious. What’s wrong with being white? Where did I say there was anything wrong with being white? I just said white dudes are into asian chicks like black dudes are into white chicks. To all of my caucasian brethren, I know right-winged media has tricked you into thinking the world is against you. I know every other group in the world has felt persecution so you want to feel persecuted as well but bros... it's all in your heads. You still rule the world and there's nothing wrong with most of you. A few bad apples don't spoil the bunch. And frankly, having a few spoiled hollywood brats and liberal politicians say mean things about you is not persecution. So stop with the whiny ass act. "Oh whoa is me! I'm a straight, white, Christian male!" Get the hell out of here. You guys have gotten too used to lack of adversity that you're created problems in your own heads. Look at incels. Can't get laid so they wanna kill hot chicks? Staying in the basement playing video games? You think the Vikings, the Saxons, the Goths... would've whined over some prick tease cheerleader? What if Christobel Columbo would've stayed locked in the basement playing Call of Duty? White dudes are alright, man. Almost every one that I know is awesome. Some true bros.
Mr. Stu… i'm not so optimistic as you .. i'm not going to be complacent while the world changes around me. This version of BLM will have some staying power imo. Its a phase one of the transition of power in America. In the meanwhile, K-pop girls is currently the main objective for me.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
