Anyone experiencing problem accessing to contests and making picks? Its been showing error message at least three days now on my computer yet some other users get to choose their picks. Any idea what's going on?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Anyone experiencing problem accessing to contests and making picks? Its been showing error message at least three days now on my computer yet some other users get to choose their picks. Any idea what's going on?
I get this a lot. I'm a loser Jets fan. The pic that you see is of Spygate. You'll notice the Patriot has a camcorder and there's film running on the bottom of the "S"
I was going to pick them in my Suicide though. Still haven't decided between the Pats, Pitt or G-men.
I'd like to save them for next week when they demolish my Jets in Jersey.
I get this a lot. I'm a loser Jets fan. The pic that you see is of Spygate. You'll notice the Patriot has a camcorder and there's film running on the bottom of the "S"
I was going to pick them in my Suicide though. Still haven't decided between the Pats, Pitt or G-men.
I'd like to save them for next week when they demolish my Jets in Jersey.