Seroius Mattress Question
When it comes to mattresses the old adage is true "you get what you pay for". If you want a good quality mattress that'll last you 20 years or more expect to pay a grand or more. Make sure you know what you "need" or it'll be a waste of money. Myself due to a bad back I need a firm mattress and like Stump said above a pillowtop is great,I bought a firm with pillowtop about 6 years ago and I'm very happy.
If you shop around and be patient you could probably find one on sale. A lot of places have a "comfort " guarantee where if your not happy with your purchase they will replace it with another for a small fee
When it comes to mattresses the old adage is true "you get what you pay for". If you want a good quality mattress that'll last you 20 years or more expect to pay a grand or more. Make sure you know what you "need" or it'll be a waste of money. Myself due to a bad back I need a firm mattress and like Stump said above a pillowtop is great,I bought a firm with pillowtop about 6 years ago and I'm very happy.
If you shop around and be patient you could probably find one on sale. A lot of places have a "comfort " guarantee where if your not happy with your purchase they will replace it with another for a small fee
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
