Serena wave over
and oooooooohhhhhhh how stephen a smith was selling serena XD shes an old cow, past her prime, and she can't run any longer, and also her power in her serves is starting to wane a bit also. I took Halep
and oooooooohhhhhhh how stephen a smith was selling serena XD shes an old cow, past her prime, and she can't run any longer, and also her power in her serves is starting to wane a bit also. I took Halep
I did stump, I knew serena is done, however sadly I took Roger to beat Novak but he did not have enough for that long marathon of a game, which lived up to the hype, so I dont really mind I lost on a 5th set tie break.
I did stump, I knew serena is done, however sadly I took Roger to beat Novak but he did not have enough for that long marathon of a game, which lived up to the hype, so I dont really mind I lost on a 5th set tie break.
I did stump, I knew serena is done, however sadly I took Roger to beat Novak but he did not have enough for that long marathon of a game, which lived up to the hype, so I dont really mind I lost on a 5th set tie break.
Hey, she made it to the final, which kind of surprised me, but it speaks for itself. She's gotta be near 40 because I remember her being a little older than me when she came on the scene and even i've now started the descent portion of 30's. Father time is undefeated and athletes get old right before your very eyes..
I did stump, I knew serena is done, however sadly I took Roger to beat Novak but he did not have enough for that long marathon of a game, which lived up to the hype, so I dont really mind I lost on a 5th set tie break.
Hey, she made it to the final, which kind of surprised me, but it speaks for itself. She's gotta be near 40 because I remember her being a little older than me when she came on the scene and even i've now started the descent portion of 30's. Father time is undefeated and athletes get old right before your very eyes..
[/Quote] Hey, she made it to the final, which kind of surprised me, but it speaks for itself. She's gotta be near 40 because I remember her being a little older than me when she came on the scene and even i've now started the descent portion of 30's. Father time is undefeated and athletes get old right before your very eyes..[/Quote]
I think her first pro match was 20 years ago....and yes time does indeed fly when you think about it
[/Quote] Hey, she made it to the final, which kind of surprised me, but it speaks for itself. She's gotta be near 40 because I remember her being a little older than me when she came on the scene and even i've now started the descent portion of 30's. Father time is undefeated and athletes get old right before your very eyes..[/Quote]
I think her first pro match was 20 years ago....and yes time does indeed fly when you think about it
I did stump, I knew serena is done, however sadly I took Roger to beat Novak but he did not have enough for that long marathon of a game, which lived up to the hype, so I dont really mind I lost on a 5th set tie break.
She is a great fellow. I believed in her.
I did stump, I knew serena is done, however sadly I took Roger to beat Novak but he did not have enough for that long marathon of a game, which lived up to the hype, so I dont really mind I lost on a 5th set tie break.
She is a great fellow. I believed in her.
Time flies very quickly. I do not even have time to enjoy life.
Time flies very quickly. I do not even have time to enjoy life.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
