I bought a new car in the month of January but it has got crashed in accident and looks horrible now so i am thinking to sell my car online . I gave many ads but did not get a good response so i am thinking to do this so how much cash for car will i get ?
Also suggest me that which car should I buy next?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I bought a new car in the month of January but it has got crashed in accident and looks horrible now so i am thinking to sell my car online . I gave many ads but did not get a good response so i am thinking to do this so how much cash for car will i get ?
I bought a new car in the month of January but it has got crashed in accident and looks horrible now so i am thinking to sell my car online . I gave many ads but did not get a good response so i am thinking to do this so how much cash for car will i get ?
Also suggest me that which car should I buy next?
make model year?
Quote Originally Posted by Susan01:
I bought a new car in the month of January but it has got crashed in accident and looks horrible now so i am thinking to sell my car online . I gave many ads but did not get a good response so i am thinking to do this so how much cash for car will i get ?
HI Susan selling a car that was severyly damged is tough today.
Car Fox is 1 reason why.
Most used car buyers are pretty weak and you may get around them.
Just remember in writting state AS IS sold no warranty.
YOU can hold deposit if they want to take to mechanic to have it checked out just rember tell them you drive it you get in accident they are responsible.
If you are a woman DO NOT BE ALONE when buyers come around.
Also check websaites for true Vaule of your vehicle see what best price you can offer and leave room for bargining.
HI Susan selling a car that was severyly damged is tough today.
Car Fox is 1 reason why.
Most used car buyers are pretty weak and you may get around them.
Just remember in writting state AS IS sold no warranty.
YOU can hold deposit if they want to take to mechanic to have it checked out just rember tell them you drive it you get in accident they are responsible.
If you are a woman DO NOT BE ALONE when buyers come around.
Also check websaites for true Vaule of your vehicle see what best price you can offer and leave room for bargining.