I watched about 10 minutes of the interview... what a douchebag
He actually thinks he is some kind of deep thinker, and the news thirsty public needs his insane rationalizations about the world because "the media will not report"
All I could think was - Spikoli did not evolve too much
He blames the whole drug cartel thing on Americans because they buy drugs. Yea sure that makes sense.... that el Chapo guy is just a great guy doing his part in the marketplace, while killing cops and government officials and adversaries.
You keep educating us Spikoli.... cannot wait for your next "report"
I watched about 10 minutes of the interview... what a douchebag
He actually thinks he is some kind of deep thinker, and the news thirsty public needs his insane rationalizations about the world because "the media will not report"
All I could think was - Spikoli did not evolve too much
He blames the whole drug cartel thing on Americans because they buy drugs. Yea sure that makes sense.... that el Chapo guy is just a great guy doing his part in the marketplace, while killing cops and government officials and adversaries.
You keep educating us Spikoli.... cannot wait for your next "report"
I watched about 10 minutes of the interview... what a douchebag
He actually thinks he is some kind of deep thinker, and the news thirsty public needs his insane rationalizations about the world because "the media will not report"
All I could think was - Spikoli did not evolve too much
He blames the whole drug cartel thing on Americans because they buy drugs. Yea sure that makes sense.... that el Chapo guy is just a great guy doing his part in the marketplace, while killing cops and government officials and adversaries.
You keep educating us Spikoli.... cannot wait for your next "report"
Sean Penn is a douche. Anyone who agrees with this @sshole is out of their mind.
Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:
I watched about 10 minutes of the interview... what a douchebag
He actually thinks he is some kind of deep thinker, and the news thirsty public needs his insane rationalizations about the world because "the media will not report"
All I could think was - Spikoli did not evolve too much
He blames the whole drug cartel thing on Americans because they buy drugs. Yea sure that makes sense.... that el Chapo guy is just a great guy doing his part in the marketplace, while killing cops and government officials and adversaries.
You keep educating us Spikoli.... cannot wait for your next "report"
Sean Penn is a douche. Anyone who agrees with this @sshole is out of their mind.
Sean Penn is blaming the Mexican Government for setting him up, instead of himself for being a narcissistic idiotic blowhard!
He is such a narcisist. The Mexican law enforcement was horribly embarrassed by his escape, of course they are going to use any and every advantage to find this guy. Penn was the idiot thinking he was above the frey, and he could do his journalism thing and go untouched. He is a complete fool, and it very well might get him wacked
Quote Originally Posted by CanadaCup:
Sean Penn is blaming the Mexican Government for setting him up, instead of himself for being a narcissistic idiotic blowhard!
He is such a narcisist. The Mexican law enforcement was horribly embarrassed by his escape, of course they are going to use any and every advantage to find this guy. Penn was the idiot thinking he was above the frey, and he could do his journalism thing and go untouched. He is a complete fool, and it very well might get him wacked
He is such a narcisist. The Mexican law enforcement was horribly embarrassed by his escape, of course they are going to use any and every advantage to find this guy. Penn was the idiot thinking he was above the frey, and he could do his journalism thing and go untouched. He is a complete fool, and it very well might get him wacked
We can only hope
Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:
He is such a narcisist. The Mexican law enforcement was horribly embarrassed by his escape, of course they are going to use any and every advantage to find this guy. Penn was the idiot thinking he was above the frey, and he could do his journalism thing and go untouched. He is a complete fool, and it very well might get him wacked
All I could think was - Spikoli did not evolve too much
He blames the whole drug cartel thing on Americans because they buy drugs.
Because.....
All Americans need is a cool buzz and some tasty waves, and we're fine!
The drug cartel? Those guys are F@GS!!!!
So, what this El Chapo guy was saying was, Hey! You know, I gotta leave this Mexico place 'cause it's bogus; and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves - pronto - we'll just be bogus too! Get it?
ALOHA! MR. GUZMAN!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:
All I could think was - Spikoli did not evolve too much
He blames the whole drug cartel thing on Americans because they buy drugs.
Because.....
All Americans need is a cool buzz and some tasty waves, and we're fine!
The drug cartel? Those guys are F@GS!!!!
So, what this El Chapo guy was saying was, Hey! You know, I gotta leave this Mexico place 'cause it's bogus; and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves - pronto - we'll just be bogus too! Get it?
I'm starting to think there are actual bad mental side effects to seeing yourself on a movie screen or tv. So so many of these actors are out of their minds
I'm starting to think there are actual bad mental side effects to seeing yourself on a movie screen or tv. So so many of these actors are out of their minds
I'm starting to think there are actual bad mental side effects to seeing yourself on a movie screen or tv. So so many of these actors are out of their minds
Celebrity and intelligence are not mutually inclusive. People need to stop lending credence to someone's opinion based solely on the fact that they are famous be it from entertainment or politics.
Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:
I'm starting to think there are actual bad mental side effects to seeing yourself on a movie screen or tv. So so many of these actors are out of their minds
Celebrity and intelligence are not mutually inclusive. People need to stop lending credence to someone's opinion based solely on the fact that they are famous be it from entertainment or politics.
I'm sure you all noticed Penn's anger building toward the end of that ridiculous interview. He was unable to articulate any clear thoughts and then began glaring at Charlie Rose through the top of his eyeballs.
The interview abruptly ended.
Sean Penn is a complete imbecile. The cartel is not interested in harming retards, so he'll live.
License to be a journalist. Wtf are you talking about.
I'm sure you all noticed Penn's anger building toward the end of that ridiculous interview. He was unable to articulate any clear thoughts and then began glaring at Charlie Rose through the top of his eyeballs.
The interview abruptly ended.
Sean Penn is a complete imbecile. The cartel is not interested in harming retards, so he'll live.
License to be a journalist. Wtf are you talking about.
I'm starting to think there are actual bad mental side effects to seeing yourself on a movie screen or tv. So so many of these actors are out of their minds
The unfortunate fact is that most celebrities (not all), are poorly educated. They dove into their trade at a young age, and skipped any real attempt at higher learning. After earning wealth and fame, they are adored by all family and friends, and of course the public and press. This gives them a sense of entitlement. They begin to think they are above the frey, and they are superior. When they get some stupid idea in their head (usually planted by somebody wanting to take advantage of them), there is nobody to tell them NO
Sean Penn is a perfect example. but there are hundreds of others.
Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:
I'm starting to think there are actual bad mental side effects to seeing yourself on a movie screen or tv. So so many of these actors are out of their minds
The unfortunate fact is that most celebrities (not all), are poorly educated. They dove into their trade at a young age, and skipped any real attempt at higher learning. After earning wealth and fame, they are adored by all family and friends, and of course the public and press. This gives them a sense of entitlement. They begin to think they are above the frey, and they are superior. When they get some stupid idea in their head (usually planted by somebody wanting to take advantage of them), there is nobody to tell them NO
Sean Penn is a perfect example. but there are hundreds of others.
I'm sure you all noticed Penn's anger building toward the end of that ridiculous interview. He was unable to articulate any clear thoughts and then began glaring at Charlie Rose through the top of his eyeballs.
The interview abruptly ended.
Sean Penn is a complete imbecile. The cartel is not interested in harming retards, so he'll live.
License to be a journalist. Wtf are you talking about.
I don't claim to know how the cartel runs it's business, but I think you might be mistaken. They don't wack an idiot for punishment, they do it to set an example to others. Penn did the cartel a huge misdeed, and I would very much anticipate he and the actress will find their way to the news as deceased sometime in next year or so. I could be wrong, but I don't think they"let these things go"
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
I'm sure you all noticed Penn's anger building toward the end of that ridiculous interview. He was unable to articulate any clear thoughts and then began glaring at Charlie Rose through the top of his eyeballs.
The interview abruptly ended.
Sean Penn is a complete imbecile. The cartel is not interested in harming retards, so he'll live.
License to be a journalist. Wtf are you talking about.
I don't claim to know how the cartel runs it's business, but I think you might be mistaken. They don't wack an idiot for punishment, they do it to set an example to others. Penn did the cartel a huge misdeed, and I would very much anticipate he and the actress will find their way to the news as deceased sometime in next year or so. I could be wrong, but I don't think they"let these things go"
Sarcasm sport. Cartel will cut down anybody that compromises their operations. The young lady is in danger without question. Penn is us citizen high profile so he is high risk. I do know central American cartel behavior a little. Same as mehico.
Sarcasm sport. Cartel will cut down anybody that compromises their operations. The young lady is in danger without question. Penn is us citizen high profile so he is high risk. I do know central American cartel behavior a little. Same as mehico.
Sarcasm sport. Cartel will cut down anybody that compromises their operations. The young lady is in danger without question. Penn is us citizen high profile so he is high risk. I do know central American cartel behavior a little. Same as mehico.
Sarcasm - fair enough
I don't think they shy away from "high profile" marks.... if anything it might make it more of a mark. The bounty goes from 10k to 200k - what difference does that make to an organization that basically prints money.
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
Sarcasm sport. Cartel will cut down anybody that compromises their operations. The young lady is in danger without question. Penn is us citizen high profile so he is high risk. I do know central American cartel behavior a little. Same as mehico.
Sarcasm - fair enough
I don't think they shy away from "high profile" marks.... if anything it might make it more of a mark. The bounty goes from 10k to 200k - what difference does that make to an organization that basically prints money.
Now that I think about it... Penn answered the question very quickly when asked if he thought he was in danger. I think he gets it... now.
I think that is one reason he did the 60 minutes interview. I think he is dead man walking and he knows it. I think he is an idiot, and a fool. I don't wish any harm to him - despite all of the foolish bs he has done - embellishing dictators for decades. I think he played a card he wishes he could retract.
Now that I think about it... Penn answered the question very quickly when asked if he thought he was in danger. I think he gets it... now.
I think that is one reason he did the 60 minutes interview. I think he is dead man walking and he knows it. I think he is an idiot, and a fool. I don't wish any harm to him - despite all of the foolish bs he has done - embellishing dictators for decades. I think he played a card he wishes he could retract.
Like to make a final comment on this man. #1, If I saw him here in LA which I have on a couple of occasions, I'd personally tell him (outsize that punk by by 100lbs), that he's a disgrace to thousands of dead people.
During the this pathetic interview that 60 Minutes and Charlie Rose actually pursued....
Sean Penn said, " We should NOT over demonize demons." He repeated himself.
Hey douchebag Penn. Chapo is directly responsible for the killing of men, women and CHILDREN, that includes babies. I know for a fact that he ordered countless little children and infants to have their heads smashed against rocks and shot to settle unpaid debts from lime farmers. This happens all the time gentlemen.
Penn had a conversation with the most notorious savage criminal/terrorists since Pablo Escobar and Osama Bin Laden.
Cartels killing this punk would be an unjust ending to his life. He (Penn) should do it himself for going near that beast.
That is all.
Like to make a final comment on this man. #1, If I saw him here in LA which I have on a couple of occasions, I'd personally tell him (outsize that punk by by 100lbs), that he's a disgrace to thousands of dead people.
During the this pathetic interview that 60 Minutes and Charlie Rose actually pursued....
Sean Penn said, " We should NOT over demonize demons." He repeated himself.
Hey douchebag Penn. Chapo is directly responsible for the killing of men, women and CHILDREN, that includes babies. I know for a fact that he ordered countless little children and infants to have their heads smashed against rocks and shot to settle unpaid debts from lime farmers. This happens all the time gentlemen.
Penn had a conversation with the most notorious savage criminal/terrorists since Pablo Escobar and Osama Bin Laden.
Cartels killing this punk would be an unjust ending to his life. He (Penn) should do it himself for going near that beast.