They will take my credit card info real quick but will never give out their personal info.
Anyone have any ideas on how to stop this? Literally getting calls every 10-12 minutes from an accent that sounds like they're Indian.
Only good thing I can say about Comcast is the caller ID shows up on the tv when the landline rings..person will stay on long enough to record as a message waiting though..Robo calls and I am on the DND list also..Free comped cruise etc. others from every city in the USA with no message..
My cell# I don't give out to many but it has been compromised and I get an occasional from the same area code and 3 digit as my own..never answer and no message (239)-XXX-xxxx
Heritage sports is becoming a pain as I get a message every month promoting what's on tap and can't cancel that for future use.Texts are important to withdrawl..
Only good thing I can say about Comcast is the caller ID shows up on the tv when the landline rings..person will stay on long enough to record as a message waiting though..Robo calls and I am on the DND list also..Free comped cruise etc. others from every city in the USA with no message..
My cell# I don't give out to many but it has been compromised and I get an occasional from the same area code and 3 digit as my own..never answer and no message (239)-XXX-xxxx
Heritage sports is becoming a pain as I get a message every month promoting what's on tap and can't cancel that for future use.Texts are important to withdrawl..
