Prospect
Joined: May, 2019
Posts: 1
Posted:
#1
SUPPORTED SPORTS:
• Basketball
• Soccer
• Tennis
• NHL
•eSport
and much more!
Support:
Our sports betting service is based on a discord server so you can contact us any time!
Daily predictions:
- I will post daily predictions in safeBetting discord server.
- There will be few bets daily and you'll be able to choose!
- I'll always help you bet right amount of $ ( depends on your bank )
- Be #1 Sports Betting Service! - Most important
- Make everything web-based.
- Reach the highest WinRate!
- Bet on high coefficient matches and win!
DISCORD FOR A FREE WEEK: https://discord.gg/KekDxGN
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
SUPPORTED SPORTS:
• Basketball
• Soccer
• Tennis
• NHL
•eSport
and much more!
Support:
Our sports betting service is based on a discord server so you can contact us any time!
Daily predictions:
- I will post daily predictions in safeBetting discord server.
- There will be few bets daily and you'll be able to choose!
- I'll always help you bet right amount of $ ( depends on your bank )
- Be #1 Sports Betting Service! - Most important
- Make everything web-based.
- Reach the highest WinRate!
- Bet on high coefficient matches and win!
DISCORD FOR A FREE WEEK: https://discord.gg/KekDxGN