I'm addicted to Ronda Rousey's saying " Don't be a Do Nothing B***h.I'm not one of those people who get autographs,idolize athletes,but this saying has become addictive..My niece asked me to fix her a sandwich and I did lolutely saying " I don't want u to grow up to be Do Nothing B†** " She died laughing .Gal comes over with her friend I said " You aren't a Do Nothing B###h" She looked at me like I was a b###.It means dong get all pretty just sit on your a$$ and Do Nothing expecting some guy to do everything for u.I've been messing with this girl for 16 yrs looms like Bo Derek in her prime,but she is an absolute work a holic & has made me feel like business partner.She so smart,but is one of those ppl who is so smart they don't get it if that makes any sense..One of our gym members died that we were close to when I told her about it was like no emotion...Time to move on.. rather have a Do Nothing Sweet Girl.Peace
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I'm addicted to Ronda Rousey's saying " Don't be a Do Nothing B***h.I'm not one of those people who get autographs,idolize athletes,but this saying has become addictive..My niece asked me to fix her a sandwich and I did lolutely saying " I don't want u to grow up to be Do Nothing B†** " She died laughing .Gal comes over with her friend I said " You aren't a Do Nothing B###h" She looked at me like I was a b###.It means dong get all pretty just sit on your a$$ and Do Nothing expecting some guy to do everything for u.I've been messing with this girl for 16 yrs looms like Bo Derek in her prime,but she is an absolute work a holic & has made me feel like business partner.She so smart,but is one of those ppl who is so smart they don't get it if that makes any sense..One of our gym members died that we were close to when I told her about it was like no emotion...Time to move on.. rather have a Do Nothing Sweet Girl.Peace
I like her, but her being the new Dalton in a Road House remake is just sacrilegious
Just heard about that..........I can't believe anyone could even consider this, not because Road House was such a great movie, but because it's just a really stupid idea.
No way this gets finished.
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
I like her, but her being the new Dalton in a Road House remake is just sacrilegious
Just heard about that..........I can't believe anyone could even consider this, not because Road House was such a great movie, but because it's just a really stupid idea.
Yeah,I won't be watching that movie.Like her or hate her she is one helluva fighter.I do think she is trying to avoid Cyborg otherwise she would fight her at 145.
Yeah,I won't be watching that movie.Like her or hate her she is one helluva fighter.I do think she is trying to avoid Cyborg otherwise she would fight her at 145.
Yeah,I won't be watching that movie.Like her or hate her she is one helluva fighter.I do think she is trying to avoid Cyborg otherwise she would fight her at 145.
is she really one hell of a fighter??...or is the competition just extremely weak??...women beating the living shiiit out of each other in a cage isnt exactly a booming,exploding sporting pursuit on a global scale at this point in time....its all relative and she just happens to be the best of a small,weak bunch by a long stretch it seems.
its a bit like serena williams.she looks like an unstoppable juggernaut wen she is focused but the level of competition is very poor by anyones standards so its kind of hard to know...no doubt she is very,very good but have a look at sum of the women in the top 50 in the world.physically weak,huge flaws in their game and barely fit enuff to last 3 sets.
Quote Originally Posted by warcameagle56:
Yeah,I won't be watching that movie.Like her or hate her she is one helluva fighter.I do think she is trying to avoid Cyborg otherwise she would fight her at 145.
is she really one hell of a fighter??...or is the competition just extremely weak??...women beating the living shiiit out of each other in a cage isnt exactly a booming,exploding sporting pursuit on a global scale at this point in time....its all relative and she just happens to be the best of a small,weak bunch by a long stretch it seems.
its a bit like serena williams.she looks like an unstoppable juggernaut wen she is focused but the level of competition is very poor by anyones standards so its kind of hard to know...no doubt she is very,very good but have a look at sum of the women in the top 50 in the world.physically weak,huge flaws in their game and barely fit enuff to last 3 sets.
I used to think Serena was kinda hot, but now she is grossing me out.
Ms. Rousey can kick my A$$ any day of the week.
Especially seeing pictures of Serena and Kim Kardashian hanging out. I loved Serena until I saw that disgusting, egregious picture. Now I'm out. You hang out with that no talent, classless, dope; that disgusting hobbit that has no talent, looks, ability and can't even suck a d**k right (as seen on video) then I'm through with you.
Quote Originally Posted by jmw59:
I used to think Serena was kinda hot, but now she is grossing me out.
Ms. Rousey can kick my A$$ any day of the week.
Especially seeing pictures of Serena and Kim Kardashian hanging out. I loved Serena until I saw that disgusting, egregious picture. Now I'm out. You hang out with that no talent, classless, dope; that disgusting hobbit that has no talent, looks, ability and can't even suck a d**k right (as seen on video) then I'm through with you.
Especially seeing pictures of Serena and Kim Kardashian hanging out. I loved Serena until I saw that disgusting, egregious picture. Now I'm out. You hang out with that no talent, classless, dope; that disgusting hobbit that has no talent, looks, ability and can't even suck a d**k right (as seen on video) then I'm through with you.
an oral ace she is not
Quote Originally Posted by TheDrizzle77:
Especially seeing pictures of Serena and Kim Kardashian hanging out. I loved Serena until I saw that disgusting, egregious picture. Now I'm out. You hang out with that no talent, classless, dope; that disgusting hobbit that has no talent, looks, ability and can't even suck a d**k right (as seen on video) then I'm through with you.
is she really one hell of a fighter??...or is the competition just extremely weak??...women beating the living shiiit out of each other in a cage isnt exactly a booming,exploding sporting pursuit on a global scale at this point in time....its all relative and she just happens to be the best of a small,weak bunch by a long stretch it seems.
its a bit like serena williams.she looks like an unstoppable juggernaut wen she is focused but the level of competition is very poor by anyones standards so its kind of hard to know...no doubt she is very,very good but have a look at sum of the women in the top 50 in the world.physically weak,huge flaws in their game and barely fit enuff to last 3 sets.
No, she is one hell of a fighter.....She could "kick the shittt" out of most of her men training partners that practice MMA (not ufc fighters).....
Quote Originally Posted by melossinglet:
is she really one hell of a fighter??...or is the competition just extremely weak??...women beating the living shiiit out of each other in a cage isnt exactly a booming,exploding sporting pursuit on a global scale at this point in time....its all relative and she just happens to be the best of a small,weak bunch by a long stretch it seems.
its a bit like serena williams.she looks like an unstoppable juggernaut wen she is focused but the level of competition is very poor by anyones standards so its kind of hard to know...no doubt she is very,very good but have a look at sum of the women in the top 50 in the world.physically weak,huge flaws in their game and barely fit enuff to last 3 sets.
No, she is one hell of a fighter.....She could "kick the shittt" out of most of her men training partners that practice MMA (not ufc fighters).....
Rousey would get destroyed by good high school male wrestlers.
LOL........I hope you were just kidding.......She could destroy almost all male boxers..Unlikely they land a KO punch in 15 seconds at the most before she takes them to the ground and submits them.......She can beat some men that practice MMA...Not UFC calibur men....She has world class judo and jiu jitso take down skills / ground fighting skills.
Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:
Rousey would get destroyed by good high school male wrestlers.
LOL........I hope you were just kidding.......She could destroy almost all male boxers..Unlikely they land a KO punch in 15 seconds at the most before she takes them to the ground and submits them.......She can beat some men that practice MMA...Not UFC calibur men....She has world class judo and jiu jitso take down skills / ground fighting skills.