Question regarding Round Robin's. I know what they are and I play them quite frequently. But here the thing. This morning I placed a RR and went and looked at the combinations. They ALWAYS show up in sequential order like:
123456
13456
The RR I placed this morning was backwards:
98765
Has anyone ever seen this before and why is it now backwards? I have NEVER seen them like this. This is a 210 bet combination with the majority of the bets being placed backwards. Trying to figure out why it did it this way.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hello All,
Question regarding Round Robin's. I know what they are and I play them quite frequently. But here the thing. This morning I placed a RR and went and looked at the combinations. They ALWAYS show up in sequential order like:
123456
13456
The RR I placed this morning was backwards:
98765
Has anyone ever seen this before and why is it now backwards? I have NEVER seen them like this. This is a 210 bet combination with the majority of the bets being placed backwards. Trying to figure out why it did it this way.