You guys play the inside or outside
Roulette
Dressed to the max ,
stylin like a heathen ,
blessed with effervescence and a collection from the bank ,
wild shitt you wouldn’t be believing ,
attempting to extend my ends, red and black , tried it , it’s decievin’ ,
my degenerate self cryin by the time I left dyin’ on the C-ment
security and the doorman both responding ,
thinking I had overdosed cuz I chose to vomit ,
all over my clothes , my prose unpolished ,
I extolled to those that stole “ I’m broke ! “ I promised ,
to never stroll over to that black hole , what a joke of a novice
Dressed to the max ,
stylin like a heathen ,
blessed with effervescence and a collection from the bank ,
wild shitt you wouldn’t be believing ,
attempting to extend my ends, red and black , tried it , it’s decievin’ ,
my degenerate self cryin by the time I left dyin’ on the C-ment
security and the doorman both responding ,
thinking I had overdosed cuz I chose to vomit ,
all over my clothes , my prose unpolished ,
I extolled to those that stole “ I’m broke ! “ I promised ,
to never stroll over to that black hole , what a joke of a novice
Played the outside for the first time earlier today and hit the middle dozen 9 straight bets. That was after I missed a few times and people were looking at me stupid. I got lucky and hit that streak for a nice pot while betting normal money. Ride those streaks if you can catch it.
Played the outside for the first time earlier today and hit the middle dozen 9 straight bets. That was after I missed a few times and people were looking at me stupid. I got lucky and hit that streak for a nice pot while betting normal money. Ride those streaks if you can catch it.
When I was a pit boss at The Palms in 2008, my roulette table would make $5,000 - $6,000 every swing shift. It was automatic cash for the casino. Those Christmas Trees the signs showing the recent number is the best thing to happen to roulette.
When I was a pit boss at The Palms in 2008, my roulette table would make $5,000 - $6,000 every swing shift. It was automatic cash for the casino. Those Christmas Trees the signs showing the recent number is the best thing to happen to roulette.
@smartguides
Of course, Euro with one zero is better, but there is usually massive minimum bets to play on them. Some casinos in LV now have three zeros and people still play them. Just like the idiots at Aria playing $50 and $100 mins on automatic shufflers.
@smartguides
Of course, Euro with one zero is better, but there is usually massive minimum bets to play on them. Some casinos in LV now have three zeros and people still play them. Just like the idiots at Aria playing $50 and $100 mins on automatic shufflers.
@LVOptiontrader
Are most tables in LV the 3 zeros(3 greens)?
Have the 3 zeros invaded the electronic roulette games? The ones with an actual wheel/ball and individual betting screens.
The local Indian casino had to shut down their bank of electronic roulette and change the Limits because punter(s) were turning it into a cash machine. One dude got 3 jackpots in one evening and they got suspect............I know for a fact they got suspect.
@LVOptiontrader
Are most tables in LV the 3 zeros(3 greens)?
Have the 3 zeros invaded the electronic roulette games? The ones with an actual wheel/ball and individual betting screens.
The local Indian casino had to shut down their bank of electronic roulette and change the Limits because punter(s) were turning it into a cash machine. One dude got 3 jackpots in one evening and they got suspect............I know for a fact they got suspect.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
