I am here to stop and chat sports ...and gambling and sports with anyone...While time may be limited...I will chime in whenever possible
Robertofiory
I am here to stop and chat sports ...and gambling and sports with anyone...While time may be limited...I will chime in whenever possible
I am here to stop and chat sports ...and gambling and sports with anyone...While time may be limited...I will chime in whenever possible
@scalabrine I miss you
I hope he's somewhere living his best life. Living his truth. Swinging his dick aggressively at non-consenting men in the portojohn.
@scalabrine I miss you
I hope he's somewhere living his best life. Living his truth. Swinging his dick aggressively at non-consenting men in the portojohn.
Fiory with the fury , you weren’t in a hurry , but boy did you scurry in like a burglar committing murder , and we were worried sick
Were you turning tricks ? Here’s a treat , completely unrelated , in those 8 years since you made it , did you ever wonder what comes first , the egg or the chicken that laid it ?
don’t be an atheist , this is existential , the question of the chicken and the egg definitely on my mental
slowly draining me , crippling my function , I have a disability , I’m not lying to you , you’re not liable , this is strictly your judgment
there’s no definitive answer , like He-Man you have the power , now please Bobby Flowers , rise up and drop your response , I’ll promptly be waiting all the time that you want
Godspeed and grace to you , my mountain of certainty and trust
even though I’ll probably be waiting till two thousand thirty one……
Fiory with the fury , you weren’t in a hurry , but boy did you scurry in like a burglar committing murder , and we were worried sick
Were you turning tricks ? Here’s a treat , completely unrelated , in those 8 years since you made it , did you ever wonder what comes first , the egg or the chicken that laid it ?
don’t be an atheist , this is existential , the question of the chicken and the egg definitely on my mental
slowly draining me , crippling my function , I have a disability , I’m not lying to you , you’re not liable , this is strictly your judgment
there’s no definitive answer , like He-Man you have the power , now please Bobby Flowers , rise up and drop your response , I’ll promptly be waiting all the time that you want
Godspeed and grace to you , my mountain of certainty and trust
even though I’ll probably be waiting till two thousand thirty one……
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,819
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 437
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,583
- MLB Playoffs 16,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,107
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,368
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,226
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
