Posted:
#1
Hi all ,
Ty all sooo much for your posts to my buffer addiction thread. It's not easy but I'm a working on it and god bless you
All for your amazing posts and commentary in there!
My next question is the ever important
and I think the MOST IMPORTANT concept in sports wagering: How much
of your bankroll should each bet be?
1%, 2%, 5%?
Of course risk to ruin goes up as bet % goes up , but what y'all think and use here?
All input is very much appreciated!
Ty all sooo much for your posts to my buffer addiction thread. It's not easy but I'm a working on it and god bless you
All for your amazing posts and commentary in there!
My next question is the ever important
and I think the MOST IMPORTANT concept in sports wagering: How much
of your bankroll should each bet be?
1%, 2%, 5%?
Of course risk to ruin goes up as bet % goes up , but what y'all think and use here?
All input is very much appreciated!
