Didn't know he was ill..
Iconic figure. Was 1 of the Greatest Of All Time Drummers.
Peace Neil..
Not Pretending A Stranger is a long awaited friend
Didn't know he was ill..
Iconic figure. Was 1 of the Greatest Of All Time Drummers.
Peace Neil..
Not Pretending A Stranger is a long awaited friend
Didn't know he was ill..
Iconic figure. Was 1 of the Greatest Of All Time Drummers.
Peace Neil..
Not Pretending A Stranger is a long awaited friend
can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend.
i was kinda drunk last night
can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend.
i was kinda drunk last night
I think this will be a Led Zep thing.............couldn't go on without Bonzo
I think this will be a Led Zep thing.............couldn't go on without Bonzo
Too young to get the chance to see Zep. I did atleast get to see Rush a few times.
Too young to get the chance to see Zep. I did atleast get to see Rush a few times.
I still remember my first Rush concert. Back in `89 at the Forum in LA . These guys were truly something to see in concert, and the sound was tight and precise just as you'd hear on the radio. Peart was one of the best drummers out there..
I still remember my first Rush concert. Back in `89 at the Forum in LA . These guys were truly something to see in concert, and the sound was tight and precise just as you'd hear on the radio. Peart was one of the best drummers out there..
Yeah
Like The Stones
Like The Who
Like Ozzie
Yeah
Like The Stones
Like The Who
Like Ozzie
