(58) Deliverance - Redneck Scene 1 - YouTube
Burt, Ned and Jon. Just a fantastic movie.
But I never felt the same about anyone in suspenders
(58) Deliverance - Redneck Scene 1 - YouTube
Burt, Ned and Jon. Just a fantastic movie.
But I never felt the same about anyone in suspenders
(58) Deliverance - Redneck Scene 1 - YouTube
Burt, Ned and Jon. Just a fantastic movie.
But I never felt the same about anyone in suspenders
You got that right Brother...
I laugh so hard when I read your comment ...
RIP NED BEATTY
Now I need to watch Superman ..
You got that right Brother...
I laugh so hard when I read your comment ...
RIP NED BEATTY
Now I need to watch Superman ..
I remember him as Det Stan Bolander on Homicide: Life on the Street
and as a corrupt senator in Shooter along with Danny Glover
![]()
I remember him as Det Stan Bolander on Homicide: Life on the Street
and as a corrupt senator in Shooter along with Danny Glover
![]()
@vetdrm
If that scene from Deliverance didn't scare you, you can't be scared. I was a little kid then but I remember it well! And who can forget him walking into Notre Dame stadium for the 1st time in the movie Rudy, "this is the most beautiful sight these eyes have ever seen.'' R.I.P. Ned, you did your thing!
@vetdrm
If that scene from Deliverance didn't scare you, you can't be scared. I was a little kid then but I remember it well! And who can forget him walking into Notre Dame stadium for the 1st time in the movie Rudy, "this is the most beautiful sight these eyes have ever seen.'' R.I.P. Ned, you did your thing!
I was on a High School date when I first saw Deliverance.
When we got back into my car, and I turned on the radio, guess what song was playing?
She that I had "set it up". LOL. But yeah, never thought of suspenders or a banjo again the same way.
R I P Ned. ![]()
I was on a High School date when I first saw Deliverance.
When we got back into my car, and I turned on the radio, guess what song was playing?
She that I had "set it up". LOL. But yeah, never thought of suspenders or a banjo again the same way.
R I P Ned. ![]()
