I am far from a liberal, I agree with you on the space work and the rest of his career I'm not to up on to be honest. I voted for trump so you know what side I'm on, just wanted to show some respect on his space work and he helped the USA big time. but a person you went a little to far , but that's your opinion and we all have one. ok in closing I want to wish you good luck tonight, ff.
Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast305:
hero for his contributions for space work
a complete liberal phaggot lover for politics
I am far from a liberal, I agree with you on the space work and the rest of his career I'm not to up on to be honest. I voted for trump so you know what side I'm on, just wanted to show some respect on his space work and he helped the USA big time. but a person you went a little to far , but that's your opinion and we all have one. ok in closing I want to wish you good luck tonight, ff.