R.I.P. Derek Cruice
6:30 AM...
If someone knocks on my door at 6:30 AM, I'm going to be quite hostile and ask them WTF they are doing there. I'll be unarmed and likely be wearing a pair of shorts like this guy.
This is how the overwhelming majority of homeowners who are male will react, with or without weed in their home.
How in the hell are cops unprepared for that and the first order of business is to shoot first, ask questions later?????
Just disgusting...
6:30 AM...
If someone knocks on my door at 6:30 AM, I'm going to be quite hostile and ask them WTF they are doing there. I'll be unarmed and likely be wearing a pair of shorts like this guy.
This is how the overwhelming majority of homeowners who are male will react, with or without weed in their home.
How in the hell are cops unprepared for that and the first order of business is to shoot first, ask questions later?????
Just disgusting...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,901
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 163
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 848
- Week 6 Money 8,589
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,298
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
