• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    RIP Chris Cornell

    bigvern1013
    The Hawk
    GimmeMoneyNow
    BWS77
    DoubleUp4Life
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2185
    Posts: 24
     
    bigvern1013
    bigvern1013
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3051
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 8:33 AM ET #1

    Big 90's rock fan here...the Seattle scene was something else, sorry to see anyone who made it through go.

    RIP spoonman.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il0wlnqq3V8

    Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Big 90's rock fan here...the Seattle scene was something else, sorry to see anyone who made it through go.

    RIP spoonman.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il0wlnqq3V8

     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 8:36 AM ET #2

    You gotta be kidding!
    Reply
    You gotta be kidding!
     
    bigvern1013
    bigvern1013
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3051
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 8:54 AM ET #3

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/representative-rocker-chris-cornell-has-died-at-age-52/ar-BBBgiXT?ocid=iehp
    Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
    Reply
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/representative-rocker-chris-cornell-has-died-at-age-52/ar-BBBgiXT?ocid=iehp
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 8:58 AM ET #4

    Wow.....

    Apparently a suicide.....

    Reply
    Wow.....

    Apparently a suicide.....

     
    bigvern1013
    bigvern1013
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3051
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 9:02 AM ET #5

    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/news/chris-cornells-death-investigated-possible-suicide/


    Man...........

    Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
    Reply

    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/news/chris-cornells-death-investigated-possible-suicide/


    Man...........

     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 10:08 AM ET #6

    Holy sh!t...    
    Reply
    Holy sh!t...    
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 10:27 AM ET #7

    Brutal

    I need to listen to Soundgarden today 
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Brutal

    I need to listen to Soundgarden today 
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 10:56 AM ET #8

     Wow......what shitty news to wake up to.

     Couldn't get tix to Temple of the Dog show.......was hoping to get tix for the Soundgarden tour this year.......damm.


    RIP Chris......you were one of the best.
    Reply
     Wow......what shitty news to wake up to.

     Couldn't get tix to Temple of the Dog show.......was hoping to get tix for the Soundgarden tour this year.......damm.


    RIP Chris......you were one of the best.
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 11:33 AM ET #9

     This guy was at the show last night in Detroit........there are some vids from the show.

    https://www.yahoo.com/music/chris-cornells-final-show-fans-perspective-140458342.html#comments


    Reply
     This guy was at the show last night in Detroit........there are some vids from the show.

    https://www.yahoo.com/music/chris-cornells-final-show-fans-perspective-140458342.html#comments


     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 11:49 AM ET #10


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 12:36 PM ET #11

     One of my favs from Chris Cornell.....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpLQv5xL9Dc


     Great quote from a prominent local musician........"Thanks, Chris, for showing me how to become a musician, not a rock star...."


    Reply
     One of my favs from Chris Cornell.....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpLQv5xL9Dc


     Great quote from a prominent local musician........"Thanks, Chris, for showing me how to become a musician, not a rock star...."


     
    14allall41
    14allall41
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 926
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 2:16 PM ET #12

    Unfuckingbelievable..............RIP Chris Cornell. Two days ago I was listening the whole evening to Audioslave.....
    Reply
    Unfuckingbelievable..............RIP Chris Cornell. Two days ago I was listening the whole evening to Audioslave.....
     
    bigvern1013
    bigvern1013
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3051
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 6:50 PM ET #13

    Man, I hate to keep bumping this thing:

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/singer-chris-cornells-death-ruled-a-suicide/ar-BBBgSOR?OCID=ansmsnnews11

    Looks like he punched his own ticket after the show last night.
    Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
    Reply
    Man, I hate to keep bumping this thing:

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/singer-chris-cornells-death-ruled-a-suicide/ar-BBBgSOR?OCID=ansmsnnews11

    Looks like he punched his own ticket after the show last night.
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 7:04 PM ET #14

    Blackhole sun, won't you come...and wash away the raaaaain.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Blackhole sun, won't you come...and wash away the raaaaain.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 19, 2017 - 12:58 AM ET #15

    Caught this pretty fast when the story broke.

    Killed himself????!! 

    C'mon man. you've gooot to try, there's help. 


    Reply
    Caught this pretty fast when the story broke.

    Killed himself????!! 

    C'mon man. you've gooot to try, there's help. 


     
    austrian
    austrian
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1179
    Posted: May. 19, 2017 - 5:56 AM ET #16

    RIP
    Reply
    RIP
     
    austrian
    austrian
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1179
    Posted: May. 19, 2017 - 6:03 AM ET #17

    When I bought the first Soundgarden album - I bought it together with the Smashing Pumpkins album - both were tapes, because I bought them for the Sony Solar Walkman  - the yellow one with a single battery. 
    Reply
    When I bought the first Soundgarden album - I bought it together with the Smashing Pumpkins album - both were tapes, because I bought them for the Sony Solar Walkman  - the yellow one with a single battery. 
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: May. 19, 2017 - 8:26 PM ET #18

    It is with a heavy heart that I write this. I'd like to relay a story that not many have heard about Chris Cornell.

    He sang on A Very Special Christmas album #3, with Eleven. Eleven was composed of Natasha Shneider and her husband. She reworked the Schubert classic, and quite frankly, I consider it to be the best ever done. It's a holiday classic, and many have covered it. Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Michael Buble...........the list goes on. I was punching some holiday tunes in at a local bar before Xmas and saw his name attached to it and played it. Go to YouTube and find it. It's haunting, classic, and really shows what a great near four octave range is all about.

    Just a great recording that I will listen to more often than any other Xmas tune when the season is going on. 

    The extra part of the story that reveals the person, not the rock star, is that, sadly, Ms. Shneider came down with breast cancer. Cancer treatment is not easy, nor is it cheap. Cornell arranged with the record company that all the money he made from the record be given to Natasha, for her losing battle. I don't know how much money the share was, but how many people want to get on a record, and then give the record money to someone else? Not many, that I've heard of...............

    The even heavier part is that there is a chance that he killed himself. Wife says he was in recovery, Medical Examiner said he hung himself. I don't know how you hang yourself with a wife and two children............but, many believe God will forgive him. Because I sure won't.

    Again, I'm sorry to have to type these words. Two sides to every coin, I guess...............................it's just sad.............
    Reply
    It is with a heavy heart that I write this. I'd like to relay a story that not many have heard about Chris Cornell.

    He sang on A Very Special Christmas album #3, with Eleven. Eleven was composed of Natasha Shneider and her husband. She reworked the Schubert classic, and quite frankly, I consider it to be the best ever done. It's a holiday classic, and many have covered it. Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Michael Buble...........the list goes on. I was punching some holiday tunes in at a local bar before Xmas and saw his name attached to it and played it. Go to YouTube and find it. It's haunting, classic, and really shows what a great near four octave range is all about.

    Just a great recording that I will listen to more often than any other Xmas tune when the season is going on. 

    The extra part of the story that reveals the person, not the rock star, is that, sadly, Ms. Shneider came down with breast cancer. Cancer treatment is not easy, nor is it cheap. Cornell arranged with the record company that all the money he made from the record be given to Natasha, for her losing battle. I don't know how much money the share was, but how many people want to get on a record, and then give the record money to someone else? Not many, that I've heard of...............

    The even heavier part is that there is a chance that he killed himself. Wife says he was in recovery, Medical Examiner said he hung himself. I don't know how you hang yourself with a wife and two children............but, many believe God will forgive him. Because I sure won't.

    Again, I'm sorry to have to type these words. Two sides to every coin, I guess...............................it's just sad.............
     
    htz
    htz
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2011
    Posts: 235
    Posted: May. 20, 2017 - 12:28 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    It is with a heavy heart that I write this. I'd like to relay a story that not many have heard about Chris Cornell.

    He sang on A Very Special Christmas album #3, with Eleven. Eleven was composed of Natasha Shneider and her husband. She reworked the Schubert classic, and quite frankly, I consider it to be the best ever done. It's a holiday classic, and many have covered it. Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Michael Buble...........the list goes on. I was punching some holiday tunes in at a local bar before Xmas and saw his name attached to it and played it. Go to YouTube and find it. It's haunting, classic, and really shows what a great near four octave range is all about.

    Just a great recording that I will listen to more often than any other Xmas tune when the season is going on. 

    The extra part of the story that reveals the person, not the rock star, is that, sadly, Ms. Shneider came down with breast cancer. Cancer treatment is not easy, nor is it cheap. Cornell arranged with the record company that all the money he made from the record be given to Natasha, for her losing battle. I don't know how much money the share was, but how many people want to get on a record, and then give the record money to someone else? Not many, that I've heard of...............

    The even heavier part is that there is a chance that he killed himself. Wife says he was in recovery, Medical Examiner said he hung himself. I don't know how you hang yourself with a wife and two children............but, many believe God will forgive him. Because I sure won't.

    Again, I'm sorry to have to type these words. Two sides to every coin, I guess...............................it's just sad.............


    I'm assuming you won't forgive him because you feel it's selfish for one to take their own life and have the survivors deal with the loss.

    Have you ever had or know someone who has a mental health issue like depression? How low and with out hope must a person feel that the only escape from dealing with the illness is to end their life.

    Just as you feel it's selfish for a person to commit suicide and have his loved ones deal with the loss is it not just as selfish for the loved ones to feel that he should have continued suffering for their sake so they don't have to deal with it.

    Mental health is an illness and it's unfortunate that people are still afraid to ask for help because most of society still views a person with a mental health issue as being "crazy" or "not normal" or "get over it we all have problems" etc.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    It is with a heavy heart that I write this. I'd like to relay a story that not many have heard about Chris Cornell.

    He sang on A Very Special Christmas album #3, with Eleven. Eleven was composed of Natasha Shneider and her husband. She reworked the Schubert classic, and quite frankly, I consider it to be the best ever done. It's a holiday classic, and many have covered it. Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Michael Buble...........the list goes on. I was punching some holiday tunes in at a local bar before Xmas and saw his name attached to it and played it. Go to YouTube and find it. It's haunting, classic, and really shows what a great near four octave range is all about.

    Just a great recording that I will listen to more often than any other Xmas tune when the season is going on. 

    The extra part of the story that reveals the person, not the rock star, is that, sadly, Ms. Shneider came down with breast cancer. Cancer treatment is not easy, nor is it cheap. Cornell arranged with the record company that all the money he made from the record be given to Natasha, for her losing battle. I don't know how much money the share was, but how many people want to get on a record, and then give the record money to someone else? Not many, that I've heard of...............

    The even heavier part is that there is a chance that he killed himself. Wife says he was in recovery, Medical Examiner said he hung himself. I don't know how you hang yourself with a wife and two children............but, many believe God will forgive him. Because I sure won't.

    Again, I'm sorry to have to type these words. Two sides to every coin, I guess...............................it's just sad.............


    I'm assuming you won't forgive him because you feel it's selfish for one to take their own life and have the survivors deal with the loss.

    Have you ever had or know someone who has a mental health issue like depression? How low and with out hope must a person feel that the only escape from dealing with the illness is to end their life.

    Just as you feel it's selfish for a person to commit suicide and have his loved ones deal with the loss is it not just as selfish for the loved ones to feel that he should have continued suffering for their sake so they don't have to deal with it.

    Mental health is an illness and it's unfortunate that people are still afraid to ask for help because most of society still views a person with a mental health issue as being "crazy" or "not normal" or "get over it we all have problems" etc.
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: May. 20, 2017 - 2:05 PM ET #20

    Very sad. He was a real talent. 

    Reply
    Very sad. He was a real talent. 

     
    Getty3
    Getty3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 25178
    Posted: May. 20, 2017 - 5:42 PM ET #21

    A top notch singer. I thought he was at his best with Audioslave. He was obviously a troubled soul. His music and lyrics were much darker and ominous than the other Seattle bands. I guess when you're a druggie at 13, it's hard to recover for the long run. I hope he finds his peace with the Lord of Light and forgiveness.  
    Reply
    A top notch singer. I thought he was at his best with Audioslave. He was obviously a troubled soul. His music and lyrics were much darker and ominous than the other Seattle bands. I guess when you're a druggie at 13, it's hard to recover for the long run. I hope he finds his peace with the Lord of Light and forgiveness.  
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2017 - 10:49 PM ET #22

    Actually rot in hell. I know what he did to women.
    Reply
    Actually rot in hell. I know what he did to women.
     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63860
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2017 - 5:03 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Actually rot in hell. I know what he did to women.
    which is?
    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Actually rot in hell. I know what he did to women.
    which is?
     
     
    Rush51
    Rush51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 8841
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2017 - 9:38 PM ET #24

    Cool cover song of Sinead O'Connor.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owx3Znv7TDQ


    Reply

    Cool cover song of Sinead O'Connor.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owx3Znv7TDQ


    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,912
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,621
    • MLB Playoffs 17,003
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,864
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 447
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 325
    • PART DEUX 140
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,402
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,367
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,159

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.