Doing some shady stuff lately. Two days ago they graded my Red Sox bet a winner but didn't pay out. Yesterday they graded my Astros over 2.5 runs bet as a PUSH and refunded the bet. That bet was a winner and clearly a push isn't even possible.
I have to call to correct these and they deal through proxy no accountability. I ask them why this might be happening they get all upset and deflective "we'll send an email". I asked very politely and instantly she gets super aggro.
Absolutely no accountability, answer to any question is "we'll send an email".
I think they're losing big money on sports betting here in little RI. Is this normal though?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Doing some shady stuff lately. Two days ago they graded my Red Sox bet a winner but didn't pay out. Yesterday they graded my Astros over 2.5 runs bet as a PUSH and refunded the bet. That bet was a winner and clearly a push isn't even possible.
I have to call to correct these and they deal through proxy no accountability. I ask them why this might be happening they get all upset and deflective "we'll send an email". I asked very politely and instantly she gets super aggro.
Absolutely no accountability, answer to any question is "we'll send an email".
I think they're losing big money on sports betting here in little RI. Is this normal though?