If anyone is around Seattle or Portland or Idaho the new BetMGM Sports book opened at EQC on Monday. I went it for first time today. Its a very big sports book, a good 15 televisions on. I think a total of 6 kiosks. They have 2 or 3 waitresses coming around asking if you want drinks and also people explaining how to bet. I hit a 3 team parlay and cashed it at the window. The guy clearly had no sports betting knowledge and was perplexed how a $200 bet should pay $1400. Also, the betting options at least at this point are quite limited. NFL only straight bets, parlays and Superbowl futures. No win loss or division winner odds. No prop bets. Maybe that will come eventually. I knew they would get this opened for NFL playoffs but it was a very slow opening, had originally planned for Sept 1
Review of new MGM Sports book at EQC
If anyone is around Seattle or Portland or Idaho the new BetMGM Sports book opened at EQC on Monday. I went it for first time today. Its a very big sports book, a good 15 televisions on. I think a total of 6 kiosks. They have 2 or 3 waitresses coming around asking if you want drinks and also people explaining how to bet. I hit a 3 team parlay and cashed it at the window. The guy clearly had no sports betting knowledge and was perplexed how a $200 bet should pay $1400. Also, the betting options at least at this point are quite limited. NFL only straight bets, parlays and Superbowl futures. No win loss or division winner odds. No prop bets. Maybe that will come eventually. I knew they would get this opened for NFL playoffs but it was a very slow opening, had originally planned for Sept 1
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
