saw this same stupid quote on facebook numerous times. Nice try snowflake. Go find your safe space and get yourself some playdoh and a dog to play red rocket with.
Quote Originally Posted by Danelaw:
Castro: I will not die until America is destroyed
Trump: I´m gonna be the President
Castro: Well then..
saw this same stupid quote on facebook numerous times. Nice try snowflake. Go find your safe space and get yourself some playdoh and a dog to play red rocket with.
I'm 40 miles from Little Havana & people are literally dancing in the streets. You can't put the local news on because the first 15 minutes cover this a-hole.
They interviewed this lady who left Cuba 53 years ago but needed an interpreter because she never learned English. Miami Cubans talk about how great Cuba is & I wonder how many will go back now.
At the same time, rubber rafts still arrive up & down the Florida coast. WTF?
I'm 40 miles from Little Havana & people are literally dancing in the streets. You can't put the local news on because the first 15 minutes cover this a-hole.
They interviewed this lady who left Cuba 53 years ago but needed an interpreter because she never learned English. Miami Cubans talk about how great Cuba is & I wonder how many will go back now.
At the same time, rubber rafts still arrive up & down the Florida coast. WTF?