I currently live in a townhome and was wondering if anyone had a ballpark percentage on what my renters credit would be. I’ve googled it a million times to no avail
I pay a 750 mortgage with a 250 association fee. For a grand total
A buddy of mine said that I should get back 10% per month which would total 1200 end of year I’m eligible for. I have not gotten a form from the landlord yet but was wondering if this is accurate. I live in Minnesota and make 54K , I’m single . And do not have anyone claim me as a dependent. Just hope someone out there can somehow verify that 10% sounds about right. Thanks.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I currently live in a townhome and was wondering if anyone had a ballpark percentage on what my renters credit would be. I’ve googled it a million times to no avail
I pay a 750 mortgage with a 250 association fee. For a grand total
A buddy of mine said that I should get back 10% per month which would total 1200 end of year I’m eligible for. I have not gotten a form from the landlord yet but was wondering if this is accurate. I live in Minnesota and make 54K , I’m single . And do not have anyone claim me as a dependent. Just hope someone out there can somehow verify that 10% sounds about right. Thanks.
I’m talking renters credit people Don’t tell me Minnesota is the only state that allows this. Thanks for the link I have tried to read it through but just cannot grasp it
I’m talking renters credit people Don’t tell me Minnesota is the only state that allows this. Thanks for the link I have tried to read it through but just cannot grasp it
I’m talking renters credit people Don’t tell me Minnesota is the only state that allows this. Thanks for the link I have tried to read it through but just cannot grasp it
If it was that common you probably wouldn't have to google it a million times.
Quote Originally Posted by concavecapital:
I’m talking renters credit people Don’t tell me Minnesota is the only state that allows this. Thanks for the link I have tried to read it through but just cannot grasp it
If it was that common you probably wouldn't have to google it a million times.
I google it repeatedly to get an accurate percentage because it varies based on blah blah blah. Usually someone always gets an answer in this board. Bummer that I didn’t. Life goes on. Unlike our Seattle Seahawks playoff chances. Hehe. It was a great run since Russell got there in 2012. But that defense is getting older. They refuse to get a new offensive line every year which should be their ONLY draft point. Jimmy G is gonna make the 9ers relevant again. And the young rams are only getting started. Maybe their new o coordinator can be the missing link. Lol. And how does Tom cable still have a job? Along with shifting players from guard to center to tackle and cannot figure it out , I thought the dude almost killed someone as the Oakland head coach. Lol. This rant is too funny. Ik going to bed.
I google it repeatedly to get an accurate percentage because it varies based on blah blah blah. Usually someone always gets an answer in this board. Bummer that I didn’t. Life goes on. Unlike our Seattle Seahawks playoff chances. Hehe. It was a great run since Russell got there in 2012. But that defense is getting older. They refuse to get a new offensive line every year which should be their ONLY draft point. Jimmy G is gonna make the 9ers relevant again. And the young rams are only getting started. Maybe their new o coordinator can be the missing link. Lol. And how does Tom cable still have a job? Along with shifting players from guard to center to tackle and cannot figure it out , I thought the dude almost killed someone as the Oakland head coach. Lol. This rant is too funny. Ik going to bed.