Just come across 4/5 naysayers who are now on twitter, It really is incredible how we as humans try to fight change and then eventually adjust, Why not just adjust without fighting?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Just come across 4/5 naysayers who are now on twitter, It really is incredible how we as humans try to fight change and then eventually adjust, Why not just adjust without fighting?
I don't twitter, facebook, or expose any of myself online.
I think you have twitter pegged all wrong, Facebook is for the uptight, duck face posing, obnoxious imbecile types. Twitter is great from a marketing perspective for a business or for an average person wanting to get in touch with a celeb or athlete. You can debate your favorite celebs, Who would have thought that was possible 10/15 years ago?
You have many major betting firms on twitter now who dish out valuable betting insight, post accurate consensus numbers and not to mention twitter will have the biggest impact ever of a social media platform on a U.S. Presidential campaign, You think Trump having 9 million followers on twitter as opposed to Hillary's 5 million won't possibly play a factor in the voting?
I think twitter and instagram are being underused/undervalued by small business owners and by people looking for work, Those places have so much potential it's crazy, Facebook is the big joke i will never get and understand why some of you folks have your reservations about it.
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
I don't twitter, facebook, or expose any of myself online.
I think you have twitter pegged all wrong, Facebook is for the uptight, duck face posing, obnoxious imbecile types. Twitter is great from a marketing perspective for a business or for an average person wanting to get in touch with a celeb or athlete. You can debate your favorite celebs, Who would have thought that was possible 10/15 years ago?
You have many major betting firms on twitter now who dish out valuable betting insight, post accurate consensus numbers and not to mention twitter will have the biggest impact ever of a social media platform on a U.S. Presidential campaign, You think Trump having 9 million followers on twitter as opposed to Hillary's 5 million won't possibly play a factor in the voting?
I think twitter and instagram are being underused/undervalued by small business owners and by people looking for work, Those places have so much potential it's crazy, Facebook is the big joke i will never get and understand why some of you folks have your reservations about it.
I think it's imperative that all professional adults have a LinkedIn account. It's a really good tool for networking with old colleagues as well as clients and potential employers. The first accounting firm I worked for was due to LinkedIn.
You can also get an upper-hand during interviews by creeping LinkedIn profiles.
However, there are LinkedIn members that get a little personal. It's intended use is to be a professional networking site and some people have been treating it like a FB in recent years.
I don't Facebook or Twitter.
I think it's imperative that all professional adults have a LinkedIn account. It's a really good tool for networking with old colleagues as well as clients and potential employers. The first accounting firm I worked for was due to LinkedIn.
You can also get an upper-hand during interviews by creeping LinkedIn profiles.
However, there are LinkedIn members that get a little personal. It's intended use is to be a professional networking site and some people have been treating it like a FB in recent years.