Posted:
#1
LOL...Like it was just a rare mistake! 


My brothers, it WILL STILL happen to you. I just got the usual text/email/call from the bank. Ask yourselves if degeneracy is worth the 'risk'...
Like a lot of guys, I swore off the filthy phucks after the new year's melee. I personally replaced two cards. Saved up for Vegas, did Superbowl the right way, and said it wasn't worth it for the "recreational" bets and occasional horses when I was too lazy to drive to the track.
Yet, there I was logging in with 30 mins until tip for March Madness. Hadn't done my 'homework' on bitcoin as you'll all swear by and mock me for - no problem. My mistake, the degen and all the TV hype made me do it! 


Anyway, took 'em a month or whatever, but it finally got flagged. And just in case any one is wondering if there was another place it could've happened...nope. The card was 5D/Vacation exclusive, and after going through the fraud exercise I just stopped using it. My own fault. Paid majority of the balance off, and couldn't sit out a season of NCAA....just letting anyone know who may find themselves degenerately re-upping or even considering that book.
