Really what is a alcohol problem !
Sounds fine to me but if you're asking the question, maybe you have a problem. I've been asking myself what constitutes a coke problem lately.
Sounds fine to me but if you're asking the question, maybe you have a problem. I've been asking myself what constitutes a coke problem lately.
As long as you are not interfering, threatening, or endangering some other person or people...
Everybody should just STFU and mind their own business. Plenty enough to keep everybody else taking care of THEIR OWN PROBLEMS.
WITHOUT BOTHERING YOU !!!
As long as you are not interfering, threatening, or endangering some other person or people...
Everybody should just STFU and mind their own business. Plenty enough to keep everybody else taking care of THEIR OWN PROBLEMS.
WITHOUT BOTHERING YOU !!!
It is a problem when...
you cant pay bills
when heath is deteriorating
it causes problems in your relationship
Other than that..."good to go", I probably drink more than most on this site, but I do take time out to get high as well. It is important to have balance.
My problem is down time. I fish two months then spend the rest of the year left to my own devices. Idle hands devils workshop sort of stuff Been partying pretty hard since the age 13ish, mid 1970.
If it bothers your significant other tone it down.
![]()
It is a problem when...
you cant pay bills
when heath is deteriorating
it causes problems in your relationship
Other than that..."good to go", I probably drink more than most on this site, but I do take time out to get high as well. It is important to have balance.
My problem is down time. I fish two months then spend the rest of the year left to my own devices. Idle hands devils workshop sort of stuff Been partying pretty hard since the age 13ish, mid 1970.
If it bothers your significant other tone it down.
![]()
It is a problem when... you cant pay bills when heath is deteriorating it causes problems in your relationship Other than that..."good to go", I probably drink more than most on this site, but I do take time out to get high as well. It is important to have balance. My problem is down time. I fish two months then spend the rest of the year left to my own devices. Idle hands devils workshop sort of stuff Been partying pretty hard since the age 13ish, mid 1970. If it bothers your significant other tone it down.
Not sure if i'll ever be in the great white north, or if you'll make it down to 'murica but we've gotta knock some back one day. Great beers out west from No. California to Washington though i'm more partial to whiskey.
It is a problem when... you cant pay bills when heath is deteriorating it causes problems in your relationship Other than that..."good to go", I probably drink more than most on this site, but I do take time out to get high as well. It is important to have balance. My problem is down time. I fish two months then spend the rest of the year left to my own devices. Idle hands devils workshop sort of stuff Been partying pretty hard since the age 13ish, mid 1970. If it bothers your significant other tone it down.
Not sure if i'll ever be in the great white north, or if you'll make it down to 'murica but we've gotta knock some back one day. Great beers out west from No. California to Washington though i'm more partial to whiskey.
Yes Stu for sure, dont get to USA much last time was a three day bender in LA. Keep me posted if you ever get to Nova Scotia. Can get great deal on golf at the "Cliffs" one of the top rated courses in the world. Plus free lobster and all the bud you can smoke.
Yes Stu for sure, dont get to USA much last time was a three day bender in LA. Keep me posted if you ever get to Nova Scotia. Can get great deal on golf at the "Cliffs" one of the top rated courses in the world. Plus free lobster and all the bud you can smoke.
Yes Stu for sure, dont get to USA much last time was a three day bender in LA. Keep me posted if you ever get to Nova Scotia. Can get great deal on golf at the "Cliffs" one of the top rated courses in the world. Plus free lobster and all the bud you can smoke.
Will do. I remember once hearing a story about some familial roots in Nova Scotia so i'd like to research that.
Yes Stu for sure, dont get to USA much last time was a three day bender in LA. Keep me posted if you ever get to Nova Scotia. Can get great deal on golf at the "Cliffs" one of the top rated courses in the world. Plus free lobster and all the bud you can smoke.
Will do. I remember once hearing a story about some familial roots in Nova Scotia so i'd like to research that.
It is a problem when...
you cant pay bills
when heath is deteriorating
it causes problems in your relationship
Other than that..."good to go", I probably drink more than most on this site, but I do take time out to get high as well. It is important to have balance.
My problem is down time. I fish two months then spend the rest of the year left to my own devices. Idle hands devils workshop sort of stuff Been partying pretty hard since the age 13ish, mid 1970.
If it bothers your significant other tone it down.
![]()
It is a problem when...
you cant pay bills
when heath is deteriorating
it causes problems in your relationship
Other than that..."good to go", I probably drink more than most on this site, but I do take time out to get high as well. It is important to have balance.
My problem is down time. I fish two months then spend the rest of the year left to my own devices. Idle hands devils workshop sort of stuff Been partying pretty hard since the age 13ish, mid 1970.
If it bothers your significant other tone it down.
![]()
I fish lobster. May June. Lots of tuna around here big mothers i think last yr biggest at the wharf was 800 lbs or so. Nice area down here.
I fish lobster. May June. Lots of tuna around here big mothers i think last yr biggest at the wharf was 800 lbs or so. Nice area down here.
I fish lobster. May June. Lots of tuna around here big mothers i think last yr biggest at the wharf was 800 lbs or so.
Nice area down here.
Where is "down here"???
I remember Southern part of Nova Scotia being big on fishing. Think the name of the town was Digby. Best part of the trip was Halifax. Beautiful little old and storied city. Also enjoyed the money exchange rate, lived like a King for a week.
I fish lobster. May June. Lots of tuna around here big mothers i think last yr biggest at the wharf was 800 lbs or so.
Nice area down here.
Where is "down here"???
I remember Southern part of Nova Scotia being big on fishing. Think the name of the town was Digby. Best part of the trip was Halifax. Beautiful little old and storied city. Also enjoyed the money exchange rate, lived like a King for a week.
I fish lobster. May June. Lots of tuna around here big mothers i think last yr biggest at the wharf was 800 lbs or so. Nice area down here.
Down here is Cape Breton an island on east coast of Canada. I refer to it as "down here", because I am originally from Ontario. Never actually been to Digby, lots oc commercial fishing off Digby, they are renowned for their scallop fishery. Their lobster season is different than ours.
I fish lobster. May June. Lots of tuna around here big mothers i think last yr biggest at the wharf was 800 lbs or so. Nice area down here.
Down here is Cape Breton an island on east coast of Canada. I refer to it as "down here", because I am originally from Ontario. Never actually been to Digby, lots oc commercial fishing off Digby, they are renowned for their scallop fishery. Their lobster season is different than ours.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
