Anyone here have their Real Estate License (MA)? I was thinking of taking the classes and test and possibly doing this on the side. My dad is a local builder (builds high end houses) and I was thinking of getting my license solely for the fact to list and sell the houses he builds. He also has a good reputation and has a lot of contacts that potentially could open bigger doors down the line. He doesn't build many houses a year but thought it may be a good way to earn some side cash. I do have a FT job but only make roughly $80k. Was looking to do this and possibly pocket another 20k a year. Thoughts????
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Anyone here have their Real Estate License (MA)? I was thinking of taking the classes and test and possibly doing this on the side. My dad is a local builder (builds high end houses) and I was thinking of getting my license solely for the fact to list and sell the houses he builds. He also has a good reputation and has a lot of contacts that potentially could open bigger doors down the line. He doesn't build many houses a year but thought it may be a good way to earn some side cash. I do have a FT job but only make roughly $80k. Was looking to do this and possibly pocket another 20k a year. Thoughts????
sounds like your question is already answered. i would join a group on facebook like sales professional group to get some better conversation from people who do exactly what you're thinking about doing
No team is as good as it looks when winning nor are they as bad as they look when losing
sounds like your question is already answered. i would join a group on facebook like sales professional group to get some better conversation from people who do exactly what you're thinking about doing