Longview world series
live stream
Little League regionals (2 left) can be found on ESPN+. They will be available starting the 16th in Williamsport on ESPN and ESPN2. The two tomorrow are from rainouts today in the Mid-Atlantic Region and the New England region.
Where is Longview from? I know Grandview from Des Moines, IA won their trip to Williamsport, PA with a win over a good North Dakota team. Also saw Hawaii (Honolulu) beat NO. CAl to advance from the West region to Williamsport. All together 6 teams from the USA are in with the final two being decided tomorrow pending weather in Bristol CT.
Little League regionals (2 left) can be found on ESPN+. They will be available starting the 16th in Williamsport on ESPN and ESPN2. The two tomorrow are from rainouts today in the Mid-Atlantic Region and the New England region.
Where is Longview from? I know Grandview from Des Moines, IA won their trip to Williamsport, PA with a win over a good North Dakota team. Also saw Hawaii (Honolulu) beat NO. CAl to advance from the West region to Williamsport. All together 6 teams from the USA are in with the final two being decided tomorrow pending weather in Bristol CT.
Longview is in Washington state. They are hosting the Babe Ruth 14/15 yo world series. I don't watch pro sports much anymore as it is all about money and not the sport. Been to the LLWS a few times as I am only a little over an hour away.
Longview is in Washington state. They are hosting the Babe Ruth 14/15 yo world series. I don't watch pro sports much anymore as it is all about money and not the sport. Been to the LLWS a few times as I am only a little over an hour away.
Very cool. I have coached youth baseball and football for over 20 years and enjoy watching the LLWS because they are playing because the love to play and not paychecks, ordinarilly the parents are supportive as opposed to thinking all of their son's and daughter's are Major League bound like travel ball.
Very cool. I have coached youth baseball and football for over 20 years and enjoy watching the LLWS because they are playing because the love to play and not paychecks, ordinarilly the parents are supportive as opposed to thinking all of their son's and daughter's are Major League bound like travel ball.
Small area here where I live but we have been blessed with good sports teams. The team from PA that is playing is from my county.They won it all as 13 yo. I know a few of them and most of the parents.
Small area here where I live but we have been blessed with good sports teams. The team from PA that is playing is from my county.They won it all as 13 yo. I know a few of them and most of the parents.
