Passes away at age 82. I remember visiting my older cousin Freddy, as an 11 year old kid, and he had that poster of her from the movie 1 million years BC hanging in his room. I was blown away by her. Her and Barbara Eden, I dream of Jeannie, were my "sex symbols" growing up, beautiful women. R.I.P. Raquel!
Raquel Welch
Passes away at age 82. I remember visiting my older cousin Freddy, as an 11 year old kid, and he had that poster of her from the movie 1 million years BC hanging in his room. I was blown away by her. Her and Barbara Eden, I dream of Jeannie, were my "sex symbols" growing up, beautiful women. R.I.P. Raquel!
Hello there my friend, Russo! Great thread. For me it was her and even though I was late to the party...born in 1965, I always had a thing for Audrey Hepburn too. Dark hair and dark eyes get me EVERY TIME!
Hello there my friend, Russo! Great thread. For me it was her and even though I was late to the party...born in 1965, I always had a thing for Audrey Hepburn too. Dark hair and dark eyes get me EVERY TIME!
Passes away at age 82. I remember visiting my older cousin Freddy, as an 11 year old kid, and he had that poster of her from the movie 1 million years BC hanging in his room. I was blown away by her. Her and Barbara Eden, I dream of Jeannie, were my "sex symbols" growing up, beautiful women. R.I.P. Raquel!
Throw in Brigitte Bardot and I'm on the same team.
R.I.P. Ms. Welch
Passes away at age 82. I remember visiting my older cousin Freddy, as an 11 year old kid, and he had that poster of her from the movie 1 million years BC hanging in his room. I was blown away by her. Her and Barbara Eden, I dream of Jeannie, were my "sex symbols" growing up, beautiful women. R.I.P. Raquel!
Throw in Brigitte Bardot and I'm on the same team.
R.I.P. Ms. Welch
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,819
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 437
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,583
- MLB Playoffs 16,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,107
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,368
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,226
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
