Posted:
#1
Saturday night I went to see Ralphie and Chad perform their comedy.
Chad, of the Smash Brothers, was the opener, although he could have been the headliner. The dude absolutely KILLED it on stage.
When Ralphie got on stage he pointed out that Chad had gone pretty long in his set, much longer than he was supposed to. The reason for that is that Chad got on a roll, and had the audience in a hysterical rage for most of his set. I guess when a shooter gets hot, you just keep giving him the ball and he keeps shooting. Chad was shooting lights out. Probably the best comedy set I have ever seen live.
Then Ralphie gets on stage, and he also has a great set. Ralphie was on his game and killed with some new material, as well as plenty of improvised stuff. Ralphie, sensing that he had an entertained crowd supporting him, went very long himself. The entire show went about 2 hours longer than I had paid for.
Great, great night of comedy.
They are currently on tour, if you get a chance to see them, do so!
There is a disclaimer ... if you are offended by anything at all, do not go see this show. It is as raunchy a show as there is. The 20 minute story of fukking his girl doggy style with the lights off at the same time she gets her period is priceless.
bigreds daddy
