...they should at least find you handy."
Women always want a man who is a handyman that will make a long term commitment......
That is until that woman finds herself locked in an underground basement you dug special for her with "forever" engraved on the walls.
Women always want a man who is a handyman that will make a long term commitment......
That is until that woman finds herself locked in an underground basement you dug special for her with "forever" engraved on the walls.
A few years back a neighbour called said her faucet was spraying water, could I have a look at. Screen was clogged up took about 2 mins to fix.
She says "boy your handy"
So I use the Red Green line, say, "if women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy"
She says "You're both!"
![]()
I got out pretty quick. Her husband was working out west, she is a heavy set woman.
A few years back a neighbour called said her faucet was spraying water, could I have a look at. Screen was clogged up took about 2 mins to fix.
She says "boy your handy"
So I use the Red Green line, say, "if women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy"
She says "You're both!"
![]()
I got out pretty quick. Her husband was working out west, she is a heavy set woman.
Mine is "Two Minutes for Interference"
(fetish porn)
Mine is "Two Minutes for Interference"
(fetish porn)
When I was 17 I would play carpenter with a single Mom in the neighborhood.
First we would get hammered, then I get some wood & then nailed her.
![]()
When I was 17 I would play carpenter with a single Mom in the neighborhood.
First we would get hammered, then I get some wood & then nailed her.
![]()
