There is no easier way to isolate a mouth breather than by catching them communicating this stupidity
This.
Its amazing to see these commercials. They are so stupid I can't even understand them. Who would buy Bud Light, what does Bud Light have to do with that awful phrase, and why would hearing that phrase make anyone more likely to do anything.
I can't understand why anyone would utter that phrase in jest or for any reason. Sad. Idiocracy/NPC behavior.
Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:
There is no easier way to isolate a mouth breather than by catching them communicating this stupidity
This.
Its amazing to see these commercials. They are so stupid I can't even understand them. Who would buy Bud Light, what does Bud Light have to do with that awful phrase, and why would hearing that phrase make anyone more likely to do anything.
I can't understand why anyone would utter that phrase in jest or for any reason. Sad. Idiocracy/NPC behavior.
There is no easier way to isolate a mouth breather than by catching them communicating this stupidity
This.Its amazing to see these commercials. They are so stupid I can't even understand them. Who would buy Bud Light, what does Bud Light have to do with that awful phrase, and why would hearing that phrase make anyone more likely to do anything. I can't understand why anyone would utter that phrase in jest or for any reason. Sad. Idiocracy/NPC behavior.
I bet you never get laid. So it is written!
Dilly Dilly!
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by mickrussom:
Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:
There is no easier way to isolate a mouth breather than by catching them communicating this stupidity
This.Its amazing to see these commercials. They are so stupid I can't even understand them. Who would buy Bud Light, what does Bud Light have to do with that awful phrase, and why would hearing that phrase make anyone more likely to do anything. I can't understand why anyone would utter that phrase in jest or for any reason. Sad. Idiocracy/NPC behavior.