Hey, anyone on here take Kratom ? Ever since I got off of my pill addiction I’ve been taking like 30 mg to 40 mg a day of this crap for 2/3 years. These restless legs especially at night trying to go to sleep is the worst feeling ever. Gives me the urge to move and almost tingles the body in a shitty way. I have to get up and take more. I’m also coming off Cymbalta. If so what has helped with the restless legs?
Its Maeng Da Kratom mostly.
thanks
“It’s not a lie, if you believe it”
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hey, anyone on here take Kratom ? Ever since I got off of my pill addiction I’ve been taking like 30 mg to 40 mg a day of this crap for 2/3 years. These restless legs especially at night trying to go to sleep is the worst feeling ever. Gives me the urge to move and almost tingles the body in a shitty way. I have to get up and take more. I’m also coming off Cymbalta. If so what has helped with the restless legs?
My dr subscribed me with some meds but forgot what kind sorry but he called wrestles leg syndrome when you get it walk around a bit sometimes it helps and messaging your shins helped me it goes away but comes back every so often go see a dr you need meds never tried what you said tho good luck bro
My dr subscribed me with some meds but forgot what kind sorry but he called wrestles leg syndrome when you get it walk around a bit sometimes it helps and messaging your shins helped me it goes away but comes back every so often go see a dr you need meds never tried what you said tho good luck bro