All - first time posting to the forum so take it easy on me. I live in the Midwest and get to Vegas about once every 2 years. Was out there last weekend. Was at Caesars and wanted to put $2,500 on a college football parlay using all moneylines. The ticket writer first asked if I was staying on the property and then asked if I was a member of Caesars players club. The answer was no to both. He then said he would need to get approval. Another gentleman walked over, looked at the screen then swiped his card. My ticket printed and off I went. Had a good day and my parlay hit. Using round numbers, I won $3,500 - so the ticket paid $6,000. I went back Sunday afternoon to cash. I waited until the Sunday games were underway and nobody was at the counter. I walked up, gave the young lady my ticket, she scanned it and nothing happened. She looked at it and told me to wait a minute. She went to talk to another lady who came over and scanned it again with no result. She also told me to wait a bit. She walked to the back area to talk to another person. This guy looked up at me 2 or 3 times before he came over. He asked me the following (1) if I was going to make anymore bets (2) if I was staying on the property (3) if I was a member of the players club. I said no to all 3. He wrote something on the ticket, swiped his card through the system then said to the original girl at the window: "pay him" then turned and walked away. I'm not a Vegas regular so I'm not sure what that was all about. Curious what you guys can tell me. Kind of gave me a weird/bad feeling. Thanks..
Questions From Casino When Getting Paid
All - first time posting to the forum so take it easy on me. I live in the Midwest and get to Vegas about once every 2 years. Was out there last weekend. Was at Caesars and wanted to put $2,500 on a college football parlay using all moneylines. The ticket writer first asked if I was staying on the property and then asked if I was a member of Caesars players club. The answer was no to both. He then said he would need to get approval. Another gentleman walked over, looked at the screen then swiped his card. My ticket printed and off I went. Had a good day and my parlay hit. Using round numbers, I won $3,500 - so the ticket paid $6,000. I went back Sunday afternoon to cash. I waited until the Sunday games were underway and nobody was at the counter. I walked up, gave the young lady my ticket, she scanned it and nothing happened. She looked at it and told me to wait a minute. She went to talk to another lady who came over and scanned it again with no result. She also told me to wait a bit. She walked to the back area to talk to another person. This guy looked up at me 2 or 3 times before he came over. He asked me the following (1) if I was going to make anymore bets (2) if I was staying on the property (3) if I was a member of the players club. I said no to all 3. He wrote something on the ticket, swiped his card through the system then said to the original girl at the window: "pay him" then turned and walked away. I'm not a Vegas regular so I'm not sure what that was all about. Curious what you guys can tell me. Kind of gave me a weird/bad feeling. Thanks..
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
