• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Questionably - absolutely serious one - very important!!!

    austrian
    NoFunLeague
    searchwarrant
    Slobbasaurus
    GimmeMoneyNow
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1529
    Posts: 15
     
    austrian
    austrian
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1179
    Posted: May. 15, 2017 - 8:01 PM ET #1

    Soon the NBA and the NHL will be over. This summer we have nor the World Cup in soccer nor the Euro. Eurobasket is short and without NBA players.
    How the hell are we going to manage the whole summer just with MLB??????
    Please, some ideas, please.........
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Soon the NBA and the NHL will be over. This summer we have nor the World Cup in soccer nor the Euro. Eurobasket is short and without NBA players.
    How the hell are we going to manage the whole summer just with MLB??????
    Please, some ideas, please.........
     
    NoFunLeague
    NoFunLeague
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 235
    Posted: May. 15, 2017 - 8:10 PM ET #2

    Star studying Tennis
    Reply
    Star studying Tennis
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 15, 2017 - 8:49 PM ET #3

    dude the only time to make real money in all of sports is baseball. Bookies wear diapers this time of year. 
    soccer? c'mon man.
    Reply
    dude the only time to make real money in all of sports is baseball. Bookies wear diapers this time of year. 
    soccer? c'mon man.
     
    austrian
    austrian
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1179
    Posted: May. 15, 2017 - 9:05 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    dude the only time to make real money in all of sports is baseball. Bookies wear diapers this time of year. 
    soccer? c'mon man.
    I'll be following your picks then
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    dude the only time to make real money in all of sports is baseball. Bookies wear diapers this time of year. 
    soccer? c'mon man.
    I'll be following your picks then
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: May. 16, 2017 - 11:02 AM ET #5

    Grand Slam ATP Tennis is one of the easiest to Cap.  I started about 6 years ago with zero knowledge of the game or its players.

    WTA, forget about it.  Even Serena can be upset.

    French Open and Wimbledon in the following weeks.  

    There's the FIFA Confederation Cup next month; the 1 year pre-game tourney for next year's biggest tournament in Russia.  
    Reply
    Grand Slam ATP Tennis is one of the easiest to Cap.  I started about 6 years ago with zero knowledge of the game or its players.

    WTA, forget about it.  Even Serena can be upset.

    French Open and Wimbledon in the following weeks.  

    There's the FIFA Confederation Cup next month; the 1 year pre-game tourney for next year's biggest tournament in Russia.  
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: May. 16, 2017 - 11:58 AM ET #6

    Are you freaking kidding me?!?!?

    The WNBA, baby!!!!!

    "We got next"

    Reply
    Are you freaking kidding me?!?!?

    The WNBA, baby!!!!!

    "We got next"

     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: May. 16, 2017 - 12:15 PM ET #7

    I think that's one of the few leagues that I haven't bet on.

    Yes, I have bet on Women's Tennis and College basketball, but I never had done the WNBA.  I have wagered on the Women's US Team during the Summer Olympics in China years back.  

    My other odd wagers are Cricket, Darts, Handball, Nascar, F-1 racing, Olympic skiing and swimming and Women's FIFA soccer.

    I wanted to bet on a Men's Curling match during the Winter Olympics in Russia but my local book didn't have a line for it.  
    Reply
    I think that's one of the few leagues that I haven't bet on.

    Yes, I have bet on Women's Tennis and College basketball, but I never had done the WNBA.  I have wagered on the Women's US Team during the Summer Olympics in China years back.  

    My other odd wagers are Cricket, Darts, Handball, Nascar, F-1 racing, Olympic skiing and swimming and Women's FIFA soccer.

    I wanted to bet on a Men's Curling match during the Winter Olympics in Russia but my local book didn't have a line for it.  
     
    austrian
    austrian
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1179
    Posted: May. 16, 2017 - 5:29 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Grand Slam ATP Tennis is one of the easiest to Cap.  I started about 6 years ago with zero knowledge of the game or its players.

    WTA, forget about it.  Even Serena can be upset.

    French Open and Wimbledon in the following weeks.  

    There's the FIFA Confederation Cup next month; the 1 year pre-game tourney for next year's biggest tournament in Russia.  
    I'd love that too. Opening new horizons. Will you be willing to tip your picks here then so I can learn a bit about handicapping tennis? I mean, I do understand the types of gets and also have an idea who is who in tennis and who plays better on clay and the others on grass etc. But, usually, I miss the development of the plays as they happen day after a day and I always thought if I followed a player - sooner or later I;d figure him out.
    Confederation cup can be a land mine as no one really plays there and it is designed to have the networks working the things out and checking the workings. 
    But, I'd love to have here some expert corner away from usual trolls to exchange our views and tips in this long and boring summer till the NFL and College Football kick in.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Grand Slam ATP Tennis is one of the easiest to Cap.  I started about 6 years ago with zero knowledge of the game or its players.

    WTA, forget about it.  Even Serena can be upset.

    French Open and Wimbledon in the following weeks.  

    There's the FIFA Confederation Cup next month; the 1 year pre-game tourney for next year's biggest tournament in Russia.  
    I'd love that too. Opening new horizons. Will you be willing to tip your picks here then so I can learn a bit about handicapping tennis? I mean, I do understand the types of gets and also have an idea who is who in tennis and who plays better on clay and the others on grass etc. But, usually, I miss the development of the plays as they happen day after a day and I always thought if I followed a player - sooner or later I;d figure him out.
    Confederation cup can be a land mine as no one really plays there and it is designed to have the networks working the things out and checking the workings. 
    But, I'd love to have here some expert corner away from usual trolls to exchange our views and tips in this long and boring summer till the NFL and College Football kick in.
     
    austrian
    austrian
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1179
    Posted: May. 16, 2017 - 5:31 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    Are you freaking kidding me?!?!?

    The WNBA, baby!!!!!

    "We got next"

    You think we can cap women's basketball? I tried few times and it always seemed to me the most unpredictable sport. I'll be glad if we all contributed here, in this thread with tips. Like tonight - I think the Spurs will win outright, but even better a bet is over since the refs will be weary after what happened to Kawhi and no Kawhi No defense. Also, Aldridge should justify somehow his salary
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    Are you freaking kidding me?!?!?

    The WNBA, baby!!!!!

    "We got next"

    You think we can cap women's basketball? I tried few times and it always seemed to me the most unpredictable sport. I'll be glad if we all contributed here, in this thread with tips. Like tonight - I think the Spurs will win outright, but even better a bet is over since the refs will be weary after what happened to Kawhi and no Kawhi No defense. Also, Aldridge should justify somehow his salary
     
    austrian
    austrian
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1179
    Posted: May. 16, 2017 - 5:33 PM ET #10

    I really have a suggestion. Since, by reading you guys - I feel that finally I'm in the right company of thinkers who do understand how boring it might get sometimes for betting folk. So, let's collaborate here, in this thread
    Reply
    I really have a suggestion. Since, by reading you guys - I feel that finally I'm in the right company of thinkers who do understand how boring it might get sometimes for betting folk. So, let's collaborate here, in this thread
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 12:49 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by austrian:

    I'd love that too. Opening new horizons. Will you be willing to tip your picks here then so I can learn a bit about handicapping tennis? I mean, I do understand the types of gets and also have an idea who is who in tennis and who plays better on clay and the others on grass etc. But, usually, I miss the development of the plays as they happen day after a day and I always thought if I followed a player - sooner or later I;d figure him out.
    Confederation cup can be a land mine as no one really plays there and it is designed to have the networks working the things out and checking the workings. 
    But, I'd love to have here some expert corner away from usual trolls to exchange our views and tips in this long and boring summer till the NFL and College Football kick in.

    Sorry Austrian, I no longer play individual matches or single games in any league (except when I attend Devils games at Prudential).  However, there are some good cappers in the Tennis Forum that helped me when I was a beginner.  Like the NHL forum, they are very helpful and it's rare that people put each other down.  Cant stand the NBA and NFL forums on this site because of it.  

    I strictly wager on Futures in all sports.  French Open starts on Monday and now that Nadal seems to look like he's healthy and back on form, you have to take him on Clay (-165).  

    Taking Djokovic at Wimbledon two weeks after the French Open and likely to take him again at the US Open this Fall.  

    BOL Austrian 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by austrian:

    I'd love that too. Opening new horizons. Will you be willing to tip your picks here then so I can learn a bit about handicapping tennis? I mean, I do understand the types of gets and also have an idea who is who in tennis and who plays better on clay and the others on grass etc. But, usually, I miss the development of the plays as they happen day after a day and I always thought if I followed a player - sooner or later I;d figure him out.
    Confederation cup can be a land mine as no one really plays there and it is designed to have the networks working the things out and checking the workings. 
    But, I'd love to have here some expert corner away from usual trolls to exchange our views and tips in this long and boring summer till the NFL and College Football kick in.

    Sorry Austrian, I no longer play individual matches or single games in any league (except when I attend Devils games at Prudential).  However, there are some good cappers in the Tennis Forum that helped me when I was a beginner.  Like the NHL forum, they are very helpful and it's rare that people put each other down.  Cant stand the NBA and NFL forums on this site because of it.  

    I strictly wager on Futures in all sports.  French Open starts on Monday and now that Nadal seems to look like he's healthy and back on form, you have to take him on Clay (-165).  

    Taking Djokovic at Wimbledon two weeks after the French Open and likely to take him again at the US Open this Fall.  

    BOL Austrian 
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 2:45 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by austrian:

    You think we can cap women's basketball? I tried few times and it always seemed to me the most unpredictable sport. I'll be glad if we all contributed here, in this thread with tips. Like tonight - I think the Spurs will win outright, but even better a bet is over since the refs will be weary after what happened to Kawhi and no Kawhi No defense. Also, Aldridge should justify somehow his salary

    Apparently sarcasm doesn't transfer to the written word.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by austrian:

    You think we can cap women's basketball? I tried few times and it always seemed to me the most unpredictable sport. I'll be glad if we all contributed here, in this thread with tips. Like tonight - I think the Spurs will win outright, but even better a bet is over since the refs will be weary after what happened to Kawhi and no Kawhi No defense. Also, Aldridge should justify somehow his salary

    Apparently sarcasm doesn't transfer to the written word.....
     
    djavol
    djavol
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 380
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 3:58 PM ET #13

    I really hope your drinking problems are behind you forever Austrian. Your brave cold turkey shot at it was very refreshing. Always the best wishes as your demeanor reminded me we are all humans and have each other backs - after all...
    Reply
    I really hope your drinking problems are behind you forever Austrian. Your brave cold turkey shot at it was very refreshing. Always the best wishes as your demeanor reminded me we are all humans and have each other backs - after all...
     
    sabonis
    sabonis
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 183
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 6:24 PM ET #14

    Does any of you guys have livegamestips access code?
    Reply
    Does any of you guys have livegamestips access code?
     
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 6:44 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by djavol:

    I really hope your drinking problems are behind you forever Austrian. Your brave cold turkey shot at it was very refreshing. Always the best wishes as your demeanor reminded me we are all humans and have each other backs - after all...
     Definitely bro. I know the battle never ends. I hope you're winning tbe battle.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by djavol:

    I really hope your drinking problems are behind you forever Austrian. Your brave cold turkey shot at it was very refreshing. Always the best wishes as your demeanor reminded me we are all humans and have each other backs - after all...
     Definitely bro. I know the battle never ends. I hope you're winning tbe battle.
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,912
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,621
    • MLB Playoffs 17,003
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,852
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 446
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 321
    • PART DEUX 140
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,398
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,367
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,159

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.