Is it normal for a sportsbook to ask for a picture of yourself holding your ID. I have sent my bank statement and drivers license to coolbet, they now want me to submit a photo of myself holding my picture ID.. Is this normal? Anyone else ever heard/come across this??
Thanks in advance.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Is it normal for a sportsbook to ask for a picture of yourself holding your ID. I have sent my bank statement and drivers license to coolbet, they now want me to submit a photo of myself holding my picture ID.. Is this normal? Anyone else ever heard/come across this??
Yes. The services I use have only ever asked for a picture of the ID itself but it has been years since and it would not be shocking if some sites wanted more verification, as someone could simply find (or steal) an ID. I've never heard of coolbet so I can't vouch for them specifically.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Yes. The services I use have only ever asked for a picture of the ID itself but it has been years since and it would not be shocking if some sites wanted more verification, as someone could simply find (or steal) an ID. I've never heard of coolbet so I can't vouch for them specifically.
With a name like ''coolbet'' it already sounds a bit suspect but yeah being asked for a picture of you holding your ID is a belt and suspenders approach so to speak
Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
With a name like ''coolbet'' it already sounds a bit suspect but yeah being asked for a picture of you holding your ID is a belt and suspenders approach so to speak
whilst we're on this subject one thing I hate is that if you've been a customer of a particular sportsbook for the best part of a decade and let's say you don't use your account for 6 months or more you have to go thru the whole rigmarole of verifying your identity with proof of address,ID etc and wait a couple of days for your account to become active again
Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
whilst we're on this subject one thing I hate is that if you've been a customer of a particular sportsbook for the best part of a decade and let's say you don't use your account for 6 months or more you have to go thru the whole rigmarole of verifying your identity with proof of address,ID etc and wait a couple of days for your account to become active again
Are you trying to deposit with a credit card? They get a lot of credit card fraud so they may want proof it is you using your card in case someone says the card was stolen and used for a deposit.
Are you trying to deposit with a credit card? They get a lot of credit card fraud so they may want proof it is you using your card in case someone says the card was stolen and used for a deposit.
If they have betting kiosks they may want your facial recognition. Betting kiosks where you log on and use $$ from an online account have cameras to record the sessions.
WilliamHill has this in Nevada.
If they have betting kiosks they may want your facial recognition. Betting kiosks where you log on and use $$ from an online account have cameras to record the sessions.
The real answer is offshores will make you go thru as many processes as possible to delay payment out. This gives you time to bet more of your money and lose it before a withdrawal occurs.
The real answer is offshores will make you go thru as many processes as possible to delay payment out. This gives you time to bet more of your money and lose it before a withdrawal occurs.