I have pending friend requests, but the only action available seems to be "remove."
How do I accept, I don't want anyone thinking I'm being rude and ignoring them.
I have pending friend requests, but the only action available seems to be "remove."
How do I accept, I don't want anyone thinking I'm being rude and ignoring them.
I have pending friend requests, but the only action available seems to be "remove."
How do I accept, I don't want anyone thinking I'm being rude and ignoring them.
@VeritasAlways
If you're seeing "Remove Request" as the only option then that would be a friend request that you yourself have sent to another user in our Private Messaging platform.
If you're seeing "Accept" or "Reject Request" as options then that would be a friend request another user has sent you in our Private Messaging platform.
So it sounds like you're dealing with the former, in which case you can remove if you no longer want that friend request to be visible to that user, or just leave it alone if you do want it to be visible to that user.
@VeritasAlways
If you're seeing "Remove Request" as the only option then that would be a friend request that you yourself have sent to another user in our Private Messaging platform.
If you're seeing "Accept" or "Reject Request" as options then that would be a friend request another user has sent you in our Private Messaging platform.
So it sounds like you're dealing with the former, in which case you can remove if you no longer want that friend request to be visible to that user, or just leave it alone if you do want it to be visible to that user.
