Question for Basketball Fans
personally I like basketball as much as tennis or golf....
can we just have one station that would show
women's beach volleyball . The ratings would soar.
personally I like basketball as much as tennis or golf....
can we just have one station that would show
women's beach volleyball . The ratings would soar.
Yep, In North Jersey, I'm considered a white guy. In the deep south, I'm considered a brown guy.
But good point Les.
I just think it's half retarded that getting angry is a form of celebration. You don't see that sh!t in the NHL.
I can understand it in football b/c it's a contact sport, but who are these NBA clowns kidding?
Yep, In North Jersey, I'm considered a white guy. In the deep south, I'm considered a brown guy.
But good point Les.
I just think it's half retarded that getting angry is a form of celebration. You don't see that sh!t in the NHL.
I can understand it in football b/c it's a contact sport, but who are these NBA clowns kidding?
I quit watching the NBA years ago.
I quit watching the NBA years ago.
I quit watching the NBA years ago.
I quit watching the NBA years ago.
What's up with players acting all angry when they make a big play?
What's up with players acting all angry when they make a big play?
I want to get some of my friends, sit courtside and every time a player makes a textbook bounce pass or hits a free throw I want to do the same celebrations. It would be hilarious.
I want to get some of my friends, sit courtside and every time a player makes a textbook bounce pass or hits a free throw I want to do the same celebrations. It would be hilarious.
I'd love to see Laimbeer or Mahorn slap around Lebaby like the biitch he is.
I'd love to see Laimbeer or Mahorn slap around Lebaby like the biitch he is.
I'd love to see Laimbeer or Mahorn slap around Lebaby like the biitch he is.
I'd love to see Laimbeer or Mahorn slap around Lebaby like the biitch he is.
"the fourth guy off the bench with a semi-decent jump shot"
you're either being sarcastic; or your knowledge of the NBA, and how it works is limited.....Lebron James (love him, or hate him) is without question the best basketball player on the planet, can you name anyone with a better game? and please; don't say Stephen Curry. That debate was answered in last years Finals ![]()
"the fourth guy off the bench with a semi-decent jump shot"
you're either being sarcastic; or your knowledge of the NBA, and how it works is limited.....Lebron James (love him, or hate him) is without question the best basketball player on the planet, can you name anyone with a better game? and please; don't say Stephen Curry. That debate was answered in last years Finals ![]()
Speaking of players acting angry ...
Speaking of players acting angry ...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,347
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,861
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,210
- PART DEUX 129
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,058
- Week 6 Money 7,695
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
