• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Question about Tinder

    XIaggie
    Slobbasaurus
    StumpTownStu
    Jarrett75
    RealCherylTunt
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1337
    Posts: 9
     
    XIaggie
    XIaggie
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 1559
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2017 - 12:57 PM ET #1

    Is there way to only get match with White women..I find there is a lot of minorities on there?

    No offense meant  toward women of color just not my thing. 
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Is there way to only get match with White women..I find there is a lot of minorities on there?

    No offense meant  toward women of color just not my thing. 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2017 - 1:36 PM ET #2

    Ha!  I feel the same way about Asians and Black women but a lot of them seemed to like me in my high school and undergrad days.  
    Reply
    Ha!  I feel the same way about Asians and Black women but a lot of them seemed to like me in my high school and undergrad days.  
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2017 - 4:32 PM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by XIaggie:

    Is there way to only get match with White women..I find there is a lot of minorities on there?

    No offense meant  toward women of color just not my thing. 
    I think you should look to only get matched with an English teacher. It's Tinder. If you don't want to get matched with minority women, don't swipe yes to minority women. I swear, this is a lost generation. I'm not even that old, early 30s, and I find myself shaking my head at these kids. Now if you're asking if there is a way to change Tinder's settings to only show you white women than no, I don't believe that exist. I'm too old to be an expert in Tinder so maybe.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by XIaggie:

    Is there way to only get match with White women..I find there is a lot of minorities on there?

    No offense meant  toward women of color just not my thing. 
    I think you should look to only get matched with an English teacher. It's Tinder. If you don't want to get matched with minority women, don't swipe yes to minority women. I swear, this is a lost generation. I'm not even that old, early 30s, and I find myself shaking my head at these kids. Now if you're asking if there is a way to change Tinder's settings to only show you white women than no, I don't believe that exist. I'm too old to be an expert in Tinder so maybe.
     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: Jul. 3, 2017 - 6:46 PM ET #4

    I got on Tinder for about a week. I figured it might be a good hookup app. The problem was so many of the girls were like, 'if you just want to hookup look elsewhere'. Then why are you on Tinder? That's what the app is for, not a marriage app.
    Reply
    I got on Tinder for about a week. I figured it might be a good hookup app. The problem was so many of the girls were like, 'if you just want to hookup look elsewhere'. Then why are you on Tinder? That's what the app is for, not a marriage app.
     
    RealCherylTunt
    RealCherylTunt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2017 - 12:33 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    I think you should look to only get matched with an English teacher. It's Tinder. If you don't want to get matched with minority women, don't swipe yes to minority women. I swear, this is a lost generation. I'm not even that old, early 30s, and I find myself shaking my head at these kids. Now if you're asking if there is a way to change Tinder's settings to only show you white women than no, I don't believe that exist. I'm too old to be an expert in Tinder so maybe.

    Can I just say I love you? As far as people who've been in my bed, I can't say there's ever been a man or woman of color. Not out of racism but because I don't say yes. The nuances of Tinder are over my head as well but I doubt there's a filter for ethnicity. But you know what they say. Want a racist way to date? I'm sure there's an app for that. But it's probably not Tinder so keep swiping left or jerking off.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    I think you should look to only get matched with an English teacher. It's Tinder. If you don't want to get matched with minority women, don't swipe yes to minority women. I swear, this is a lost generation. I'm not even that old, early 30s, and I find myself shaking my head at these kids. Now if you're asking if there is a way to change Tinder's settings to only show you white women than no, I don't believe that exist. I'm too old to be an expert in Tinder so maybe.

    Can I just say I love you? As far as people who've been in my bed, I can't say there's ever been a man or woman of color. Not out of racism but because I don't say yes. The nuances of Tinder are over my head as well but I doubt there's a filter for ethnicity. But you know what they say. Want a racist way to date? I'm sure there's an app for that. But it's probably not Tinder so keep swiping left or jerking off.
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2017 - 1:26 AM ET #6

    There's always 'farmersonly.com'. That's where I go when I just want white girls.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    There's always 'farmersonly.com'. That's where I go when I just want white girls.
     
    RealCherylTunt
    RealCherylTunt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2017 - 1:44 AM ET #7

    Wow. Now I love you even more. Because there aren't guys like this on Tinder is the reason you don't find true love.
    Reply
    Wow. Now I love you even more. Because there aren't guys like this on Tinder is the reason you don't find true love.
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2017 - 5:31 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by zebrakiller:

    here go sit in corner and use this lotion for 10 minus guaranteed you get a

    fugging tinder and all other date sights are scams

    want reall kitty p hey pro hookers in houses $150 an hr.

    BUT you need to go where they are  checked for STD's and stuff.

    and real house have security guards at door protecting thier girls from wackos .

    YES your on security cameras but dont worry they cannot use that recorded info to sell to porn sites.

    One place got caught BYE BYE they where shut down and fined for $500,000 K settled out of Court for $300,000 K

    This was long ago i heard about it happend in Dealware


    I've got bros who have pulled quality a$$ of a tinder. I don't have the app myself but swiped left and right on friend's phones just to pass the time at work. I call it playing tinder. I liken it to giving a 5-year old your cellphone on a roadtrip to occupy them. Every now and then while swiping you'll get a match and get to send them a cheesy message as your bro. And a real bro doesn't take tinder to seriously so they're not worries about what you said or if you made them look corny.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by zebrakiller:

    here go sit in corner and use this lotion for 10 minus guaranteed you get a

    fugging tinder and all other date sights are scams

    want reall kitty p hey pro hookers in houses $150 an hr.

    BUT you need to go where they are  checked for STD's and stuff.

    and real house have security guards at door protecting thier girls from wackos .

    YES your on security cameras but dont worry they cannot use that recorded info to sell to porn sites.

    One place got caught BYE BYE they where shut down and fined for $500,000 K settled out of Court for $300,000 K

    This was long ago i heard about it happend in Dealware


    I've got bros who have pulled quality a$$ of a tinder. I don't have the app myself but swiped left and right on friend's phones just to pass the time at work. I call it playing tinder. I liken it to giving a 5-year old your cellphone on a roadtrip to occupy them. Every now and then while swiping you'll get a match and get to send them a cheesy message as your bro. And a real bro doesn't take tinder to seriously so they're not worries about what you said or if you made them look corny.
     
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2017 - 5:34 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by RealCherylTunt:

    Wow. Now I love you even more. Because there aren't guys like this on Tinder is the reason you don't find true love.

    Has anyone acknowledged the Archer reference in your name yet.... Cause it's awesome!
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RealCherylTunt:

    Wow. Now I love you even more. Because there aren't guys like this on Tinder is the reason you don't find true love.

    Has anyone acknowledged the Archer reference in your name yet.... Cause it's awesome!
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,911
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,619
    • MLB Playoffs 16,999
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 446
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 309
    • PART DEUX 140
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,390
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,367
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,159
    • NFL WEEK 5 ........................2026 1,494

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.