I have a friend that is a contractor in Kuwait, which is one of the more modern middle eastern countries, prob the best, but they still want people to respect their Muslim culture. Do you think as an American he should respect their religious customs?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I have a friend that is a contractor in Kuwait, which is one of the more modern middle eastern countries, prob the best, but they still want people to respect their Muslim culture. Do you think as an American he should respect their religious customs?
Do you think as an American he should respect their religious customs?
Hmmm, interesting question. Ask your friend if he's O.K. with where the current location of his head is in relation to being on top of his neck and connected to the rest of his body. I guess it would depend on that....
Quote Originally Posted by canovsp:
Do you think as an American he should respect their religious customs?
Hmmm, interesting question. Ask your friend if he's O.K. with where the current location of his head is in relation to being on top of his neck and connected to the rest of his body. I guess it would depend on that....
Hmmm, interesting question. Ask your friend if he's O.K. with where the current location of his head is in relation to being on top of his neck and connected to the rest of his body. I guess it would depend on that....
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
Hmmm, interesting question. Ask your friend if he's O.K. with where the current location of his head is in relation to being on top of his neck and connected to the rest of his body. I guess it would depend on that....
I wouldn't mess around there. They will execute you for crazy reasons. I would never step foot out there. I hope your friend is making a lot of money doing this.
I wouldn't mess around there. They will execute you for crazy reasons. I would never step foot out there. I hope your friend is making a lot of money doing this.
Hmmm, interesting question. Ask your friend if he's O.K. with where the current location of his head is in relation to being on top of his neck and connected to the rest of his body. I guess it would depend on that....
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
Hmmm, interesting question. Ask your friend if he's O.K. with where the current location of his head is in relation to being on top of his neck and connected to the rest of his body. I guess it would depend on that....
When we're in their countries we have to respect their culture/traditions or else yet when they're here they don't have to follow or respect our culture/traditions and yet we seem to be okay with that, Weird.
When we're in their countries we have to respect their culture/traditions or else yet when they're here they don't have to follow or respect our culture/traditions and yet we seem to be okay with that, Weird.
Been in my share of muslim dungpile countries. Show respect in public but don't tell. Those people are out of their minds. Bunch of prehistoric savages if you decide you don't approve of their ways..
Turn your back and they'll slit your throat.
Cops are pack mentality too.... They carry sticks in Ethiopia and will literally grab any white guy they see for a question, but that's another story.
Everybody is very nice though as long as you're not stupid and don't act like a moron.
Been in my share of muslim dungpile countries. Show respect in public but don't tell. Those people are out of their minds. Bunch of prehistoric savages if you decide you don't approve of their ways..
Turn your back and they'll slit your throat.
Cops are pack mentality too.... They carry sticks in Ethiopia and will literally grab any white guy they see for a question, but that's another story.
Everybody is very nice though as long as you're not stupid and don't act like a moron.
Been in my share of muslim dungpile countries. Show respect in public but don't tell. Those people are out of their minds. Bunch of prehistoric savages if you decide you don't approve of their ways..
Turn your back and they'll slit your throat.
Cops are pack mentality too.... They carry sticks in Ethiopia and will literally grab any white guy they see for a question, but that's another story.
Everybody is very nice though as long as you're not stupid and don't act like a moron.
I'm pretty sure if I found myself in a dungpile country whose citizens were prehistoric savages, I'd respect the dungpile culture and the savages too. Might even apply for dual citizenship.
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
Been in my share of muslim dungpile countries. Show respect in public but don't tell. Those people are out of their minds. Bunch of prehistoric savages if you decide you don't approve of their ways..
Turn your back and they'll slit your throat.
Cops are pack mentality too.... They carry sticks in Ethiopia and will literally grab any white guy they see for a question, but that's another story.
Everybody is very nice though as long as you're not stupid and don't act like a moron.
I'm pretty sure if I found myself in a dungpile country whose citizens were prehistoric savages, I'd respect the dungpile culture and the savages too. Might even apply for dual citizenship.
When we're in their countries we have to respect their culture/traditions or else yet when they're here they don't have to follow or respect our culture/traditions and yet we seem to be okay with that, Weird.
There are 99.999999% of Muslims in Western countries that are very respectful, yet you only think that about the few terrorists. Why is that?
Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:
When we're in their countries we have to respect their culture/traditions or else yet when they're here they don't have to follow or respect our culture/traditions and yet we seem to be okay with that, Weird.
There are 99.999999% of Muslims in Western countries that are very respectful, yet you only think that about the few terrorists. Why is that?
Get a deer skiin rug face Mecca and pray to what ever God you know silently fivve times a day be a good start..... After All does he want money or make a political statement cause it hard to do both west or east South of isreal.
Get a deer skiin rug face Mecca and pray to what ever God you know silently fivve times a day be a good start..... After All does he want money or make a political statement cause it hard to do both west or east South of isreal.
Hmmm, interesting question. Ask your friend if he's O.K. with where the current location of his head is in relation to being on top of his neck and connected to the rest of his body. I guess it would depend on that....
spit my F'N beer out
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
Hmmm, interesting question. Ask your friend if he's O.K. with where the current location of his head is in relation to being on top of his neck and connected to the rest of his body. I guess it would depend on that....
The music they blare during call to prayer is pretty awesome though. I tried to get into a prayer a couple of times to watch these insane people roll around on their mats but they wouldn't let me in. I even offered a 20 dollar donation to whatever the hell it is they do.
No chance..
The music they blare during call to prayer is pretty awesome though. I tried to get into a prayer a couple of times to watch these insane people roll around on their mats but they wouldn't let me in. I even offered a 20 dollar donation to whatever the hell it is they do.
Hmmm, interesting question. Ask your friend if he's O.K. with where the current location of his head is in relation to being on top of his neck and connected to the rest of his body. I guess it would depend on that....
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
Hmmm, interesting question. Ask your friend if he's O.K. with where the current location of his head is in relation to being on top of his neck and connected to the rest of his body. I guess it would depend on that....
When we're in their countries we have to respect their culture/traditions or else yet when they're here they don't have to follow or respect our culture/traditions and yet we seem to be okay with that, Weird.
I think this is the first post of your that I've actually agreed with.
Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:
When we're in their countries we have to respect their culture/traditions or else yet when they're here they don't have to follow or respect our culture/traditions and yet we seem to be okay with that, Weird.
I think this is the first post of your that I've actually agreed with.
I tried to get into a prayer a couple of times to watch these insane people roll around on their mats but they wouldn't let me in. I even offered a 20 dollar donation to whatever the hell it is they do.
No chance..
I would like to hear more about this story! Where did this happen? What was their reason for turning you away? Was it a "Get out of here or we chop off your head" reaction or a "I'm sorry but it is against the rules" reaction?
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
I tried to get into a prayer a couple of times to watch these insane people roll around on their mats but they wouldn't let me in. I even offered a 20 dollar donation to whatever the hell it is they do.
No chance..
I would like to hear more about this story! Where did this happen? What was their reason for turning you away? Was it a "Get out of here or we chop off your head" reaction or a "I'm sorry but it is against the rules" reaction?
I have a friend that is a contractor in Kuwait, which is one of the more modern middle eastern countries, prob the best, but they still want people to respect their Muslim culture. Do you think as an American he should respect their religious customs?
Yes he should respect their customs. I think you're going to transition to well they should respect our culture when they are in the USA... I'd agree they should at least try to adapt some in the USA but we don't react poorly if they don't change so people never will try to adapt to us. There they'll possibly kill him so yes that's incentive to adapt.
Quote Originally Posted by canovsp:
I have a friend that is a contractor in Kuwait, which is one of the more modern middle eastern countries, prob the best, but they still want people to respect their Muslim culture. Do you think as an American he should respect their religious customs?
Yes he should respect their customs. I think you're going to transition to well they should respect our culture when they are in the USA... I'd agree they should at least try to adapt some in the USA but we don't react poorly if they don't change so people never will try to adapt to us. There they'll possibly kill him so yes that's incentive to adapt.